Kapmotorgroup.co.uk Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Kapmotorgroup.co.uk
Click Here

Tell us how Kapmotorgroup.co.uk made you happy

"Please please don’t buy a car from this dealer. Bought a car in preparation for my son being born, so thought buying one from a main dealer would mean less hassle in the long run - how wrong was I. They don’t care about the customer after they sell a car. You get the complete feeling of being ripped off. Within 10 months I have had the; front suspension, tires and brake pads/disks replaced, while I have unresolved faults with the battery draining within 12 hours, the start/stop system and clock not working. The body language and attitude of staff is appalling and the worst I have ever encountered. The stress they caused me and my family is unreal. Please read the reviews and don’t buy from here."
Are you Kapmotorgroup.co.uk? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
Kapmotorgroup.co.uk is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews