Kapmotorgroup.co.uk Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Kapmotorgroup.co.uk

How would you rate Kapmotorgroup.co.uk ?

"Please please don’t buy a car from this dealer. Bought a car in preparation for my son being born, so thought buying one from a main dealer would mean less hassle in the long run - how wrong was I. They don’t care about the customer after they sell a car. You get the complete feeling of being ripped off. Within 10 months I have had the; front suspension, tires and brake pads/disks replaced, while I have unresolved faults with the battery draining within 12 hours, the start/stop system and clock not working. The body language and attitude of staff is appalling and the worst I have ever encountered. The stress they caused me and my family is unreal. Please read the reviews and don’t buy from here."
Kapmotorgroup.co.uk is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews