Karma Albums Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend Karma Albums
11PM
11PM

Tell us how Karma Albums made you happy

"Its been more than a year with Karma for us and we are proud of the decision we made. The Professionalism, time management and work ethics are second to none.. The only thing that has changed is the number of pictures we get edited.. they just keep on increasing as it takes a lot of load off our shoulders. I feel people should try out their service, you cannot get everything in 1 go, once you give things time and put some efforts in.. everything connects. Highly recommended.. Thank you team.. Karma"
Are you Karma Albums? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Karma Albums receives. Reply Free
"Great people to work with. Team karma understands the photographers mind and work towards the best for the photographer. Being one of the earliest customers for them, I’m seeing a great shift in the way they operate and deliver memories for end users with right color and beautiful designs. Hats off. Keep up."
"Once we shoot the pictures, post processing is where we enhance our art. It is personal for each photographer. Karma has managed to understand this and they have taken an important burden off my shoulders. Their customer centric views aligns with mine and a lot other photographers. Now that Karma is an integral part of my business, I now have a lot of spare time to think about how I can excel as an artiste."
"Great people to work with. Team Karma understands the photographers mind and work towards the best for the photographer. Being one of the earliest customers for them, I’m seeing a great shift in the way they operate and deliver memories for end users with right color and beautiful prints. Hats off. Keep up."
"Karma has been a phenomenal help to our little business, helping us offer top class products to our clients. Their impeccable service and turnaround time (like nothing else in the industry) is something we treasure wholeheartedly. Thank you Karma, for making this such a dream :)"
"As a photographer all you need is to get those memories in print that lasts forever. Most importantly, someone to help you with shortlisting the images that narrates the story you captured through your shots. Karma manages your images with care, does fantastic work with album designs and layouts that the newly weds cannot say no to! The team is group of professionals to help you choose the design till you are comfortable. A simplified approach to one of the most complex tasks in photography!"
"Love their creative designs and quality of work. They are quite punctual with the service delivery and make sure to incorporate all inputs."
"A team that intends to bring smile on every customers face. Ensures photographers have a great time framing magical moments with their lenses, yet be able to enjoy their success. An Honest, Dependable and Customer Oriented team."
"I know you Probably getting lots of reviews like this but I just Wanted to tell about your unique & fantastic work with album designs. I am very very happy with your work. Thanks a lot for making our memories more beautiful."
"Amazing work by team Karma. The layout of the album is just perfect. Further, the quality of the album design is top notch and unmatched. I am really glad to have chosen Karma for my wedding album. These guys are amazing :)"
"Love their creative designs and quality of work. They are quite punctual with the service delivery and make sure to incorporate all inputs"
"This is by far one of the best Image Editing and Photo Album designing company right now! Love your services"
"Paid extra for black and white conversion on each photo, which they didn’t provide so I had to do it myself as order was already late. They now refuse to give me my money back."
"You guys are amazing. i love the editing services. your turnaround time is super fast. i got my first job in just 12 hours."
"Excellent service will use it again As i am a photographer and do the wedding from time to time got 4 wedding albums done and extremely happy and so is my client Thanks again Karma Albums"
"best service. Very easy to use. The service from the beginning was so easy,whe i got my first album designed by karmaa I was genuinely blown away. It was even better than I could have imagined. my bride is very happy and so i am. I HIGHLY reccomend this company to everyone!!"
"What can I say about you guys. You guys are simply awesome. Your turn around its fast and professional. Just in my second order and you seem to impress me more and more with your work with every page design. Your customer service is always 110%, very attentive to my needs and questions. Not only Karma has customer service but customer support its even better, as I had some technical problems about uploading my images and they find out a way on how to attend the matter and helped me step by step to get the images to them. Its great to finally found a company that you can trust with the design of your albums for your clients. Its saves me time and I'm stress free, knowing I can continue attending my clients as they take care of business for me. Again I'm looking forward for more design from you guys. I recommend any photographer to give them a try, you won't regret it"
"Scammers from Karma Albums will take your money and won't deliver anything. And since their scam operation is based in India, you can't do much. And don't even ask to remove you from their spam mailing list - they will ignore you. Avoid at all cost! PS. do not trust any positive reviews. They are all fake!! All of them!"
"Indian based scammers who buy email list and spam various creative businesses in North America about their services. Again. Karma Albums are a SCAM company. Please beware. All their positive reviews are fake, made by the owners."
"Our workflow has become so much easier and quicker, which allows us more time with our family"
Karma Albums is rated 4.40 based on 20 reviews