Karma Albums Reviews

63% of reviewers recommend Karma Albums

How would you rate Karma Albums ?

"You guys are amazing. i love the editing services. your turnaround time is super fast. i got my first job in just 12 hours."
"Excellent service will use it again As i am a photographer and do the wedding from time to time got 4 wedding albums done and extremely happy and so is my client Thanks again Karma Albums"
"best service. Very easy to use. The service from the beginning was so easy,whe i got my first album designed by karmaa I was genuinely blown away. It was even better than I could have imagined. my bride is very happy and so i am. I HIGHLY reccomend this company to everyone!!"
"Horrible company. Owner is a jerk and the customer service is much better at a fast food place."
"What can I say about you guys. You guys are simply awesome. Your turn around its fast and professional. Just in my second order and you seem to impress me more and more with your work with every page design. Your customer service is always 110%, very attentive to my needs and questions. Not only Karma has customer service but customer support its even better, as I had some technical problems about uploading my images and they find out a way on how to attend the matter and helped me step by step to get the images to them. Its great to finally found a company that you can trust with the design of your albums for your clients. Its saves me time and I'm stress free, knowing I can continue attending my clients as they take care of business for me. Again I'm looking forward for more design from you guys. I recommend any photographer to give them a try, you won't regret it"
"Scammers from Karma Albums will take your money and won't deliver anything. And since their scam operation is based in India, you can't do much. And don't even ask to remove you from their spam mailing list - they will ignore you. Avoid at all cost! PS. do not trust any positive reviews. They are all fake!! All of them!"
"Indian based scammers who buy email list and spam various creative businesses in North America about their services. Again. Karma Albums are a SCAM company. Please beware. All their positive reviews are fake, made by the owners."
"Our workflow has become so much easier and quicker, which allows us more time with our family"
Karma Albums is rated 3.50 based on 8 reviews