Kashmir Travel Express Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Kashmir Travel Express

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Kashmir Travel Express?

tours@kashmirtravelexpress.com

Tell us how Kashmir Travel Express made you happy

Telephone
"Amazing trip and authentic poeple. It was a family trip and i felt very safe during my entire trip. Driver was very friendly"
Are you Kashmir Travel Express? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I would like to thank you for your service, our journey through kashmir has been an amazing experience"
"Services of travel triangle was very nice from beginning to end of your trip."
"This was a great introduction to kashmir with really good activities included. From start to finish all transfers, accommodations and activities are arranged"
"We loved Kashmir, it is stunningly beautiful. The quality of service provided by our tour operator, KASHMIRTRAVELEXPRESS was excellent"
"This tour was great which covered a lot of major highlights of Kashmir. All the tour guides were amazing with a great wealth of knowledge. The trip had many included activities which was great for budgeting. I always felt safe during the tour and everything was very well planned."
"I definitely agree. Kashmir Someday is an AMAZING agency!!! They helped me plan my trip exactly according to my needs"
"This was our first ever family visit to Kashmir. Kashmirtravelexpress organized a wonderful trip for us and we could enjoy to the fullest in the valley; the paradise on the Earth. Our trip covered pahalgam, Srinagar and gulmarg. At all the places we have been provided very good hotel accommodation and a private cab throughout the trip. Vehicle driver Asif was very friendly and professional. In his company, even we never have a concern of fear in the valley throughout our stay. Kudos to Mansoor (trip planner) and Asif for their efforts to make our journey memorable. Thanks kashmirtravelexpress"
"This was our first ever family visit to Kashmir. Kashmirtravelexpress organized a wonderful trip for us and we could enjoy to the fullest in the valley; the paradise on the Earth. Our trip covered pahalgam, Srinagar and gulmarg. At all the places we have been provided very good hotel accommodation and a private cab throughout the trip. Vehicle driver Asif was very friendly and professional. In his company, even we never have a concern of fear in the valley throughout our stay. Kudos to Manzoor (trip planner) and Asif for their efforts to make our journey memorable. Thanks kashmirtravelexpress."
Kashmir Travel Express is rated 5.00 based on 9 reviews