keepitpersonal Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend keepitpersonal
11AM
11AM

sales@keepitpersonal.co.uk

How would you rate keepitpersonal ?

"I bought a personalised leather wallet it arrived in plenty of time and its beautiful good quality well worth the money i definitely will be buying from them again."
"Ordered a couple of gifts for a friend's birthday. Delighted with packages when they came. Good quality and packaging prompt delivery also. Definitely use again."
"Good ideas for personalized goods. Good quality gifts and well presented. Very good and fast delivery."
"So happy with each purchase I have made & will definitely be buying again. Highly recommended."
"Once again, great service, product and prompt delivery. You can easily track your item(s) and I receive emails throughout the process with engraving. Will keep on using and recommending."
"I have bought glasses from Keep It Personal, in the form of champagne glasses for a friend's birthday and a glass beer tankard for my husband. Both of these items needed to be personalised. Keep It Personal allowed me more characters for my personal message than other similar websites, which was very good. There was a nice choice of glasses to choose from. The engraving on the glasses was done quickly and the glasses, in both cases, were dispatched quickly, well packaged and arrived in perfect condition. There was a choice of packaging - either is a normal box or a presentation box, with or without a gift bag. The website was easy to use and instruction and prices clearly shown."
keepitpersonal is rated 4.83 based on 6 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!