keepitpersonal Reviews

11PM
11PM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does keepitpersonal deliver?

sales@keepitpersonal.co.uk

Tell us how keepitpersonal made you happy

"I had a query after I'd placed my order. This was answered promptly and my order arrived in good time. Brilliant service. Thank you"
Are you keepitpersonal? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I am very pleased with the quality of the photo frame and how well packaged it was. As I live abroad I was surprised and pleased that I received it 10 days after I placed the order. I would definitely use your services again. Thank you for making this gift even more special by your professionalism."
"Absolutely thrilled with my purchases! The engraving and products are of a very high quality. With a speedy delivery and incredible price, I will definitely be using KeepItPersonal on a frequent basis from now on! Thankyou."
"Excellent service and lovely product"
"Thank you a lovely engraved photo frame. A perfect gift for anyone. Swift delivery and well worth the money with a additional presentation box. Thank you will buy more products from you in the future."
"We ordered a personalised pen in a presentation box. The online site was very easy to use and you were given many options for delivery. I was kept informed by email and dpd gave me a 1 hour slot of when to expect it. I was extremely happy with the personalised item and it's presentation and the service as a whole. I would highly recommend."
"I recently ordered a engraved glass, the quality was great, the gift box and bag was lovely and it arrived so quickly, will definitely order from them again 👍"
"I bought a personalised leather wallet it arrived in plenty of time and its beautiful good quality well worth the money i definitely will be buying from them again."
"Ordered a couple of gifts for a friend's birthday. Delighted with packages when they came. Good quality and packaging prompt delivery also. Definitely use again."
"Good ideas for personalized goods. Good quality gifts and well presented. Very good and fast delivery."
"So happy with each purchase I have made & will definitely be buying again. Highly recommended."
"Once again, great service, product and prompt delivery. You can easily track your item(s) and I receive emails throughout the process with engraving. Will keep on using and recommending."
"I have bought glasses from Keep It Personal, in the form of champagne glasses for a friend's birthday and a glass beer tankard for my husband. Both of these items needed to be personalised. Keep It Personal allowed me more characters for my personal message than other similar websites, which was very good. There was a nice choice of glasses to choose from. The engraving on the glasses was done quickly and the glasses, in both cases, were dispatched quickly, well packaged and arrived in perfect condition. There was a choice of packaging - either is a normal box or a presentation box, with or without a gift bag. The website was easy to use and instruction and prices clearly shown."
keepitpersonal is rated 4.92 based on 13 reviews