keepitpersonal Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend keepitpersonal

How would you rate keepitpersonal ?

(optional)

2 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Tracy Shaw

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about keepitpersonal in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Once again, great service, product and prompt delivery. You can easily track your item(s) and I receive emails throughout the process with engraving. Will keep on using and recommending."
Christine Leonard
"I have bought glasses from Keep It Personal, in the form of champagne glasses for a friend's birthday and a glass beer tankard for my husband. Both of these items needed to be personalised. Keep It Personal allowed me more characters for my personal message than other similar websites, which was very good. There was a nice choice of glasses to choose from. The engraving on the glasses was done quickly and the glasses, in both cases, were dispatched quickly, well packaged and arrived in perfect condition. There was a choice of packaging - either is a normal box or a presentation box, with or without a gift bag. The website was easy to use and instruction and prices clearly shown."
keepitpersonal is rated 5.00 based on 2 reviews