Kendama USA Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Kendama USA

How would you rate Kendama USA ?

"Kendama USA messed up on the postage and did not attach a customs declaration. They now expect me to pay the additional $20 to rectify the mistake they made! Do not buy if you are outside the USA."
Jillian Ryan
"kids love it"
Norma Hurtado
Verified Buyer
"I love it its awsome. The kendama in amazing.????"
E. Vincent Clayton
Verified Buyer
"The Sabrent USB Hub worked exactly as described. Super addition to my laptop."
Blake Page
Verified Buyer
"The kendama looked beautiful and it was perfect when I got it"
Thomas Rouy
Verified Buyer
"Hi from France ! I love ur Web site really intuitive And easy to use :) I'm steel waiting for my kendama but he will be home soon i think. Thanks for all your job you are the Best keep going !"
Gudrun Wilson
Verified Buyer
"Beautiful products, son has not put it down yet!"
David MacDonald
Verified Buyer
"Shipping was free, which was great! The package was insured for free as well, and sent by priority. The package arrived quickly, on schedule and without a hitch. The package was nicely done, all the items safely secured and arrived without any damage. Top notch, kudos all around!"
Carmen Quintana
Verified Buyer
"Amazing great for my nephew !"
Seth Tosta
Verified Buyer
"Kendama USA is an outstanding company!!! Orders are always shipped in a timely manner and their products are second to none."
Virginia Miller
Verified Buyer
"Kids are enjoying immensely - also prompt delivery was much appreciated by the two kids who were jumping up and down when it came so soon. Seems like a well made product."
Sheila Martin
Verified Buyer
"best kendama i got the kendama three days and is its to cool. the lighthouse is kinda hard to balance it on because its slippery but so cool in the lite."
Louis N. Kelsch
Verified Buyer
"Experience was great! Would purchase again! Thanks"
Austin Jarvimaki
Verified Buyer
"Your website is easy to operate and very clear. I've been buying Kendamas from you guys for a year now. I've only had one problem and you guys solved it in no time. All your products are quality."
Beatriz Osorio
Verified Buyer
"Kendama makes super easy to make a secure purchase. The quality of their product is amazing and the pictures are clear to show details on their products. My son is extremely pleased with his gifts, and I'm happier to keep his mind busy in his Kensamaa rather than a video game. Thanks Kendama USA!"
Ian Whitfield
Verified Buyer
"Package came very quickly and I am extremely pleased with the product. This is my first Kendama so I can't give any comparisons, but I am currently loving the whole thing."
Marianne Raufi
Verified Buyer
"They were suppose to send me a coupon code but I never received it. And the codes that I used wouldn't work when I just purchased online"
KA HOU CHAO
Verified Buyer
"So great to have the free shipping even international"
Jackson Paramo
Verified Buyer
"Ordered a Pill, and it is great! Love this so much!!!!! Can't wait to purchase more!"
Iris Pelaez
Verified Buyer
"Awsome but it took a little to long"
Kendama USA is rated 4.57 based on 35 reviews