Keyword Tool Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Keyword Tool

About Keyword Tool: Keyword Tool is software-as-a-service for keyword research that helps to discover keywords that people use when searching on Google, YouTube, Bing, Amazon, eBay, and App Store.

"We've been using Keywordtool.io with a number of clients for a while now and it's a great tool. The platform and the API are easy to use, the data is accurate and the support team is great. Keyword tool is invaluable for adding search into our data mix and is the best solution we've found."
"I use keywordtool.io almost everyday since I got it. The Youtube keyword search results are a real eye opener if you are willing to increase your views. It is a good value for your money if you understand the worth of the information it provides. I've tried other keyword research tools but I find keywortool.io the most complete. It provides long tail keywords others won't show."
"Keyword Tool is my No. 1 research instrument. Of course you can do it with Google Keyword Planner, but this backward step is hard. The Keyword Tool has a great handling, is clearly designed and saves me a lot of time in my daily work. In short, I don't want to miss it."
"Keywordtool.io is critical to our business and our client's success. We use it to identify keyword ideas and informational queries we simply couldn't discover with any other SEO toolset."
"Amazing platform. It has all the key data I need to conduct SEO Strategy projects for international clients, including all local search volumes and CPC values. It's also the most reliable service like this out there."
"Great tool! I use this tool frequently for keyword searches for Amazon and Google. No more "guessing" on actual search phrases and volumes."
"Keyword Tool Pro is my keyword research tool of choice for any SEO campaign. With a rich feature set, easy to use interface and most competitive pricing in the advanced keyword research tool landscape, I use the tool for researching, developing and sculpting all SEO and Content campaigns. Highly recommended for anyone looking for a powerful tool without the associated cost that comes with competitor software."
"What I like most about Keyword tool is that is very easy to use. Meanwhile, it has all the information I am searching for. Simple organized web design that easy to navigate and accurate data is the keywords for loving it."
"Splash Math has been using Keyword Tool for few months now. We found it a great platform for discovering variations of keywords to create our website pages. The platform also provides us with new trend data very useful for seasonal keyword analysis. To top it all, we just love the day-to-day keyword analysis with help of the Keyword Tool."
"Keyword Tool Pro is one of the best keywords search tool. Dynamic, fast and accurate is perfect for SEO Specialists who work every day with keywords, related words, and search volumes. We use it for different kind of SEO project, Italian and international, and we are happy to recommend it."
"Scaling SEO is hard, especially with both internal and external content resources that are unfamiliar with keyword research. Keywordtool.io is a user friendly tool that helps our team create content that is specific and rich for the reader while helping slingshot long-tail content to the top of the SERPS."
"Keyword Tool Pro is my go to default tool for keyword research. Although I have other tools, Keyword Tool is so fast and the information provided is very easy to digest. It's awesome for coming up with questions for blog post too. I can't imagine using another tool. Give it a try. I think you'll be glad you did."
"keywordtool is a very useful tool for our marketing. As a company with different promotion channels, Adoric always need to collect datas and grasp the trends from different platforms, but now keywordtool could help us to get what we need on google, youtube, amazon and more, it's quite convenient for us."
"It's amazing and worth every penny. I'm 33 years old and am going to retire this year with great help from this Keyword Tool. I know that sounds a bit over the top, but it's true. Billions of people are online now, and if you're able to get found by even a fraction of 1% you're all set! My tip: Spend at least 30 minutes EVERY DAY researching SEO & using this tool. Even if you're a newbie starting from zero, if you do this you'll be up with the pros in 2 months."
"KeywordTool.io is a powerful tool that helps our team identify long tail keyword opportunities that are not identified by other tools. This gives our team great insight into keyword targeting and content topic opportunities that drive qualified and high converting traffic."
"In the last 3 years, Keyword Tool Pro has become a crucial part of my content marketing & SEO toolkit. I use it to refine my posts' angles to match relevant search intent, discover mid to long tail KW opportunities, and do effective search volume data crunching when I handle bigger lists of keywords. I've been recommending it both off and online to my peers for a while now! :)"
"Keyword Tool Pro is my first stop when investigating and vetting ideas for our blog posts. It's incredibly easy to use and understand which saves me tons of time in content development!"
"The volume database is great; detailed and close to what we know from our Google Search Console. Also, it's the only way to get the related searches quick; other services need from tens of seconds up to several miniutes."
"I've used Keyword Tool Pro for a couple of years, and it's the most important tool in my SEO toolbox. We need to remind ourselves that we're in the business of creating the content that Internet searchers are looking for. We're meeting their needs for information. Keyword research is the way we can find out exactly what people are searching for online, so we can create that tailored content. I use Keyword Tool Pro to develop topic ideas for website pages, blog articles and YouTube videos, and it works very well. I've used other keyword research tools, and Keyword Tool Pro is my favorite. I hope you'll try it!"
"This is one of those things that it really works. If you're looking to improve your "Organic Traffic" then this is the right tool for you. It will provide a wide range of long tail keywords but also related keywords and questions where your main keyword it's being in use. I'm using this wonderful tool for my "Spanish" websites and I'm getting good amount of "Organic Traffic" from Google, I'm getting right now 300 to 400+ Organic Traffic per day. Just take in mind that this wont happen in 24hrs it takes time to Google crawl your long tail keywords. So I can say that it works very good in English and Spanish "Keywords"."
Keyword Tool is rated 4.86 based on 22 reviews