http://www.kfbuy.com/ Reviews

60% of reviewers recommend http://www.kfbuy.com/
Click Here

Tell us how http://www.kfbuy.com/ made you happy

"I hope I don’t experience what some others have experienced...but I recently ordered a total of 20 items on this website. At first I was very skeptical, because I hadn’t seen any reviews about it. So I took a risk, the website reminds me of Aliexpress or Alibaba for many items with cheaper prices. I ordered on July 22nd 2019, and I received my order on August 16th 2019. I’m actually very happy with my purchase, and I do believe that I’ll order again. I am a little impatient, so I checked the status of my order everyday and for a few days it wouldn’t update but I did get a hold of Ivy from KFBuy, she was really nice and kept me updated. I do believe this site is based in China, just like Aliexpress, so shipping/delivering is understandable, it also takes about 3 weeks to a month receive items from aliexpress. So if you’re able to wait about about 3 weeks - 1 month for your items, then you’ll be set. I received all of my items, and everything was described exactly how it was pictured. Although one of the items I ordered had a small scratch on it, it was fine. I believe it could’ve been from how it was packaged, and the box may have been thrown around. But, I’ll definitely order again! Thanks KFBUY!"
"The price is cheaper and I get the trending clothing. share my love."
"Kfbuy i wouldn't recommend buying anything until they fix there site and be honest far as shipping wise just to get your order together it takes 2 weeks then another 3 weeks to get your package."
"Bad review still waiting for my merchandise and can’t get of hold of anyone"
"I am a seller and open a offline clothing store, I just know this website by accident, and get my shop sources from this website, the clothing looks nice and help my business a lot, KFbuy is really a nice wholesale platform for sellers."
http://www.kfbuy.com/ is rated 3.20 based on 5 reviews