Kiddies Kingdom Reviews

Returns Process
Could Be Better
Read Kiddies Kingdom Reviews

About Kiddies Kingdom:

Kiddies Kingdom is one of the UK&rsquo;s most genuine suppliers of baby products, being in the baby industry for over 17 years we can Guarantee our customers Quality products at Great prices. We offer an extensive range of high quality nursery goods delivered direct to the customers door within 1-2 working days, the majority of customers enjoying a speedy next day delivery. Our range includes prams and pushchairs, Cots &amp; Cotbeds, Baby Walkers, Baby swings, highchairs, bouncers, travel cots and so much more&hellip; <br /> <br /> Kiddies Kingdom members benefit from: <br /> <br /> FREE Delivery to UK Mainland on all orders over &pound;50<br /> Huge Discounts and Bargain products (up to 70 % OFF)<br /> Call-back requests available<br /> Efficient follow up emails notifying the customer on the process of their order<br /> Right to return the product within 7 days, NO Questions asked!<br /> Several payment options: Credit/debit cards, Cash/Money order, and now even Paypal!

01924 439049

cs@kiddies kingdom.com

4th Floor, Saville Mills, Mill Street East

Tell us how Kiddies Kingdom made you happy
We purchased a Cybex Sirona I size and after approx. 11 months usage, it developed a fault. It spun freely on the base and wouldn’t lock into place. Kiddies Kingdom were shown video evidence of this but refused a replacement even though less than a year old. They stated they wanted to uplift for inspection and repair which would take 10 to 12 days. Over 8 weeks later, we are still without a seat!! It initially took 4 weeks for the seat to return to us supposedly repaired but it was in a worse state and now had 2 faults. The initial one still not fixed. It was actually worse than before and now the support leg was broken! We reported this straight away, but it still took a further week of calls and emails to Kiddies Kingdom to get it resolved, whereby they agreed to a replacement seat. So, we are now 5 weeks without a car seat and after more calls they tell me it will be with me very soon but are vague and will not give a date. Another 2 weeks and several calls and emails later they state it will be with me next day. We are now at 7 weeks without a seat. The next day arrives but no seat so I call again and get told much the same about the seat will arrive tomorrow. This happened several times before the seat finally arrived, but when it arrived it was the wrong seat!! We have a black seat, they sent out a used orange one in a box that looked like it had been sitting in a warehouse for a couple of years! I informed them straight away about the wrong seat on a call made initially before their 3pm cut off that lasted a wee while, most on hold while they discussed it (probably had a few coffee breaks) they come back to me and say that the cut off time has been missed and state it will be with me the following day, even ‘confirming 100%’, their words, not mine that I would receive it the following day. That day comes, now at over 8 weeks and the seat still doesn’t arrive so another call is made to which they tell me the seat still hasn’t left the warehouse and promise me I will receive the seat tomorrow (again). I won’t hold my breath as I do not believe that this useless company will deliver the seat. Time and time again I’ve been told I will receive the seat but simply don’t. During all of this, they keep saying they will keep us updated but never do and have only given answers when I have emailed or called chasing them as they haven’t got back to me. Worst thing is that if I ordered and paid for a new seat, I could get it on next day delivery from them, but it takes them over 8 weeks and I am still without a replacement for the faulty seat. Basically, they are not making any money through this so don’t care that we are severely inconvenienced. Just in case you may ever have an issue with your child seat, I urge you do not buy from these people!!
There should be a zero! Dreadful company, sent out damaged products, difficult to get hold of and don’t deliver against anything they said. Their call handlers blamed the courier, the warehouse and silver cross. I actually sent a complaint direct to Silver Cross. When Kiddies Kingdom eventually agreed to replace the damaged cot they only did so ONCE the damaged cot was collected. Absolutely shocking company and very bad customer service. I would not order anything from here again.
Absolutely dire - avoid
Shouldn't even be one star! Ordered a nursery set in Jan 2021 and expected 2/3 weeks delivery, 4 weeks down the line and still nothing so I contacted them. Apparently the order is a 'pre-order' so will be delivered late March... not once did it state the items were a 'pre-order' before purchase. End of March comes around so I contacted them to ask for tracking details only to be told that the items are out of stock and a new delivery date would be the middle of May... Guarantee if I hadn't of rang them then I wouldn't have been updated! Absolute joke - would not recommend to anyone! Stay clear!!
Failed to deliver under the specified delivery time(2-3 weeks) by only 2 months...refused to provide any alternative option. Very unprofessional company who does not care about the customer. Avoid if you want to have a stress free experience. Does not worth the few pennies you’ll save.
Hi Theodore, We appreciate your review. An investigation into your order has been completed. The ordered item was sold on a pre-order with an advised date of 2-3 weeks for delivery. We always offer to change the product if any delays are communicated to you to ensure you have goods in time. Please accept our apologies for the delay to your order. We wish to serve you to a much higher standard in future. Best wishes Team Kiddies Kingdom X
Would give 0 stars. No after sales support and lack of any communication after emailing for updates they just don’t care about there customers, cot arrived damaged asked to have the part replaced quickly as a matter of urgency yet email left all day as I rang up n asked if the company has got back I. Touch regarding a replacement part he said yes they emailed back this morning but they did nothing about it until I rang and still nearly a week on no part So went direct to the manufacture and to be honest should pull there products from kiddies kingdom as they are an awful company from start to finish, never will I be purchasing again from a shambles of a company
Hi, We appreciate your review. A thorough investigation into your experience has been conducted. Our team have responded to your messages within an hour and have worked tirelessly to provide you a replacement part for your item with 4 working days. We apologise for not being able to meet the level of service you expected and await the opportunity to rectify this in a future purchase. Stay safe Team Kiddies Kingdom X
Mohammad Patel the CEO of this company does not care about his customers. Read the reviews and see how many people have the same issues as me. He is clearly ignoring this and happy for his customers to suffer. Absolutely disgusting company. Won’t answer queries on phone, want the issues submitted on their web form which states 2-3 day reply, then they just ignore you. I ordered in January with a quoted 2-3 week delivery. However, 2-3months later a chest of drawers has arrived with a part missing and Ive been told to wait for a response on this and a wardrobe which should have 3 boxes has only had 2 boxes turn up and they’re just ignoring this. AVOID AVOID AVOID.
Hi, Thank you for your review. An investigation into your order has been completed. The ordered item was sold on a pre-order with an advised date of 2-3 weeks for delivery. As pre-ordered items cannot be guaranteed to be fulfilled on the estimated delivery dates, we always offer to change the product if any delays are communicated to you to ensure you have goods in time. The team have been made aware of the missing part and have secured delivery with the related teams promptly. Please accept our apologies for the delay to your order. We wish to serve you to a much higher standard in future. Best wishes Team Kiddies Kingdom X
Think twice before you buy!! Bought a 10 piece set, and when items were delivered, the cott was missing, however I was told by the driver this is quite normal and it will arrive the next working day. Contacted customer service multiple times and was told they can’t do anything as it shows item was delivered and that I won’t receive my cott even though it’s been paid for. This seems like a common theme with this company, I would stay away from it. Very disappointing and still have had no closure on where my product is.
Ordered a baby walker- was told would come the next day. That same day I received an email stating they had " IT issues" and I would instead receive my delivery in 72hours. They also stated in the email not to call or email them as they are extremely busy. Of course this was no IT issue but they did not have the Walker in stock most likely. I recieved it a week later. Had I known this would be the case I would have ordered it from elsewhere. I reckon this company is good at 2 things: delayed deliveries and faulty products being sent out. I won't be ordering from them again.
Excellent aftercare service, my car seat was faulty , they sent a replacement the next day , very very helpful
Do not order from them they tell you you're items are going to be delivered next day then change the delivery dates and when you want to cancel they expect you to pay return charges
Chair collapsed, no refund or replies for week Ordered a glider chair months ago and started to sit on it now I'm heavily pregnant. It collapsed whilst I was on it and looking at it closely, is poorly made. It's a £200+ chair and foot stool so obviously we have lost our faith in that brand as I could have had the baby on it! Firstly things seemed OK customer service wise. Promised 5 days tops to hear a response from Tutti Bambini to arrange a replacement or refund. We also were asked to find large boxes ourselves for it to be collected (tried and couldn't get hold of anything but did our best given lockdown situation) Emailed again as I thought things were taking too long, got a reply and was reassured a refund is okay. Days later nothing. Then we called and they promised to have their higher up manager call my partner back that very day to 'drive to their offices and sort it himself'... We were impressed and relieved. Days later : Heard nothing since then, no replies to emails. When you call it rings for ages then cuts you off, tried this multiple times. I understand lockdown is a strain on business', I really do as I'm a business owner. But you can't just ignore people (there is dozens of people having similar issues that have been commenting on the Kiddie Kingdom Facebook posts asking why they can't get through. Very strange.. I wouldnt recommend this company which is a shame, but during these times and expecting our first child any month now this isn't stress we need and every penny counts!
I read the reviews for kiddies kingdom I was a little skeptical because of some of the negative reviews. But I decided to order a Maxi Cosi car seat for my baby due in April. I selected one in the sale and was really chuffed, it came the next day. However, as soon as I opened the box and took the car seat to look at I realised the handle was broken in half. Very frustrating. That day I reported the issue to kiddies kingdom provided all details requested including photos. I received a quite swift reply asking me for a batch number and since then I have heard nothing. I have also chased but with no response. Really annoyed, all I want is a working safe car seat for my money but so far haven’t had any response. Feel like the 9% 1 star reviews are valid and annoyed with myself for dismissing them. Extremely disappointed expectant mum who could do without this faffing and chasing. Please sort it out Kiddies Kingdom.
We ordered an Axkid car seat with base in December 2020 with delivery due by the 30th December. By 6th January we had still not received the car seat and requested an update. We were informed that they were awaiting stock and that the seat would be delivered in the middle of the month. Several phone conversations then took place with customer services where I was given misinformation. I was offered the same car seat in a different colour which was in stock and available for next day delivery only to then be told, I can't send it out to you as there is no profit in it for us. The customer service lady then threatened to cancel my order because I advised that I was recording calls for my personal records. She alleged that I was not legally allowed to do this. I told her I was and am allowed under GDPR as long as they are for my use only and not for any third party. I requested management intervention and on Monday 11th Jan received a call from a manager. We were then informed that we would not get the car seat until the end of the month. The conversation continued and a second phone received advised that my car seat was now in stock and being dispatched the next day so would arrive on Wednesday. I have to admit that this lady was very sympathetic and appeared to genuinely be trying to help. Wednesday came and went with no car seat. The car seat and base arrived on Thursday 14th. We video'd the opening and inspection of the items for our benefit and I am so pleased we did as the base of the car seat was broken and split with clear scratches too. I called customer service and requested the same manager call me back. At this time of writing this despite being promises this would occur this morning, no call has been received. I have requested a new car seat be sent out urgently and this has been refused. They have stated that they would first need to collect the car seat, inspect it and then order a new one. This is completely unacceptable. I have never before encountered such appalling customer service.
Wow, I really wish I read the reviews before I bought from Kiddies Kingdom. An incredibly bad company is an understatement of the decade and this is not an exaggeration. I purchased a bedside crib on 28th December 2020 and received the email of confirmation. On the 29th I received another email but this time, semi cryptic saying my item has been dispatched. I say semi cryptic because it says the item was dispatched on a next day delivery but to expect it within a few days. Weird right? Usually it is either next day or it isn’t, who has time for guess the date? Life is too short. Anyway, so we left our house for the first time in two weeks only to miss a delivery on 30th December 2020 from a company called Tuffnells. Usually the delivery company sends you information like “we’ve got your delivery, expect us on X date between such and such time right? Not this company, Tuffnells decided to take advantage of the Tier restrictions and rely on everyone being home. So obviously I missed the delivery. I called the company attempting to reschedule the delivery and was told that the earliest I can get the item redelivered was 31st December. No big deal, next day works as I will definitely be home. I called on 31st to ensure that the delivery was going to happen, only to be told that Tuffnells are only delivering to priority accounts and the earliest I will get my order is Monday 4th January. Slightly annoyed because I had to call to get the information, and no one thought to let the customer know? Ok fine. I called the company again on Monday, only to be advised that the order was “somewhere” in the warehouse but couldn’t be told any further information. I was then told I would receive a call back regarding my order but again this didn’t happen. I called again on the Tuesday and this time was then given Tuffnells contact number and URN to “check for myself” where the order had gotten to. Only to be told by Tuffnells that they cannot speak to me as I should speak with yourselves. Suffice to say, I am very disappointed with mixed messages and inconsistent service I have received from this company. How on earth can a company operate like this and still be functioning? The customer service, is like Russian Roulette, you’re not sure what type of service you’ll get. Will it be someone who can be bothered to actually do their job or someone who can’t be asked. Either way, the service is beyond ridiculous and implore on you not to waste your time. I often like to give smaller companies the opportunity to get my money, help smaller businesses grow but if you operate like these guys, then I understand why your business has gone under. Harsh but I haven’t got time to care about a company’s feelings. You are playing with people’s time and money and neither are a joke. Sometimes, it just worth going to companies which are known, tried and tested. It may be a little more expensive but at least you know that they actually care about their reputation and delivering the service customers expect. As of writing this review (10/01/21) I still haven’t received the crib and to be honest just want my money back. Can’t you imagine the hell I would have to go through if the item is broken or damaged? Purchase at your own risk.
Hi Dennis, We appreciate your review and take your mentioned points very seriously A thorough investigation has been conducted into your particular case. We can conclude that there had been multiple issues linked to the delivery due to the festive period which causes a lot of burden on most couriers. Unfortunately not all couriers provide a timeslot for deliveries, especially in the lead up to New Year and is something which we are working on. Our aftersales team did provide each update we had at the time of your calls and agreed to chase up further and had passed on the tracking details as evidence of dispatch and way of tracking directly with the delivery depot. We apologise for the inconvenience caused with the order and for falling behind on the level of service we aim to provide all our customers at all times of the year. We would love the opportunity to rectify this experience on a future purchase with us. Kind Regards Team Kiddies Kingdom X
**Click bait** Advertising products at a price they won't honour to drive traffic to their site. I'd not trust their price match promise, if they won't even match their own prices!
THIS COMPANY ARE RUNNING A SCAM. They are using photos that do not match the actual product. Ordered 2 car seats and used the images to confirm they were the ones we wanted however when they arrived (2 weeks late!) we realised they were the basic model and not what was in the photos. They replied saying the photo was for 'illustration purposes only' and the description of the model was correct, they said we would need to pay £25 collection charge and would not accept physical returns to their showroom. I will be contacting trading standards, it is completely DISHONEST to represent a product with a different picture of a better model. They have loads of 1 star reviews BEWARE.
Hi Andrew Kilgour, Thank you for sharing your experience. We are very sorry to hear that the received items were not to your liking. The matter has been investigated thoroughly and can confirm that our team have reached out to assist in rectifying the matter on multiple occasions within the past 2 working days. Due to Covid restrictions, we are unable to accept physical returns to our showroom and apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused. Please feel free to contact our team for further assistance in having the matter rectified and apologise once again for the issue. Stay safe. Team Kiddies Kingdom X
Purchased a car seat that unfortunately won’t work with my isofix base The car seat also has scratches on it so called Kiddies Kingdom to return but was informed there return policy is 14 days and won’t help at all Opened a pay pay dispute so hopefully get my money back
Hi Leeanne Holmes, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. Our team have investigated your concerns and apologise that we are unable to assist beyond our terms and conditions (https://www.kiddies-kingdom.com/content/3-returnpolicy) for an item not compatible with your existing items which you agreed to prior to purchase from our online store. Kind Regards. Team Kiddies Kingdom X
Had the misfortune of ordering a baby car seat from Kiddies Kingdom back in November, first they sent me the wrong seat, secondly they accused me of lying when I told them their courier failed to pick up the seat on three occasions and thirdly they have not processed my refund even though they have the seat, its now mid december and all I can say is avoid them and you will thank me
Hi Noel, Many thanks for your review. An investigation has been conducted into your situation. We can see that there had been multiple collections raised with our courier as the initial one had been unsuccessful. We can see that the collection has finally been successful and the refund already applied back to your payment method(s). We would like to take this opportunity to apologise for the inconvenience caused and would love to rectify this on a future experience. Kind Regards Team Kiddies Kingdom X
My daughter purchased a double buggy from these guys with light use the brake failed and gentle mounting of pavement caused it to fold bruising my granddaughters thigh. It has been returned for repairs 3 times and each time failed again . We where offered no replacement or refund but Kiddies Kingdom stated the damage was caused by high speed collisions and high impact to side , when infact it has had light use We have had months of stress multiple accusations . My daughter has been on front line during covid delivering babies and saving mothers , yet on the rare day off cannot guarantee her own children’s saftey, it’s an absolute disgrace .
Hi Tony Chircop, Thank you for sharing your experience. We understand that there has been quite a lot of misunderstanding around the warranty of the pushchair you purchased from us. The warranty is from the manufacturer through Kiddies-Kingdom. Our suppliers make a mention on their website of what is and isn't covered under the warranty. We apologise that on this occasion we were unable to provide your preferred outcome to the matter. We would love to have the opportunity to rectify your experience. Take care Team Kiddies Kingdom X
Kiddies Kingdom is rated 2.83 based on 388 reviews