KIDDIO Reviews

of reviewers recommend KIDDIO
Read KIDDIO Reviews

About KIDDIO:

Soft skills-based online classes for kids 3-9 years |
We help children build foundational skills and become future-proof | Preschool & Kindergarten Сore programs, Social & Emotional skills, Arts & Crafts

Our classes:
- Social & emotional skills (Communication and Confidence, Emotional management);
- Arts & crafts (Art concepts, Creative thinking, Aesthetics development);
- Preschool core program (Speech, Counting, Letters, Social-emotional skills);
- Kindergarten program (Math, Reading, Writing, Social-emotional skills);
- Science, Space, Dinosaurs.

Tell us how KIDDIO made you happy
My daughter loves her Kiddio classes. She's always so excited to tell me about what she has learned today. I'm really happy with her progress, and Kiddio definitely has a positive impact on her education.
Kiddio is a great place for kids to learn and improve the skills that are required today. I’m impressed how internet use grows my child's personality rather than wasting time on video games or, worse, social media. The curriculum, activities, and teachers are wonderful. My daughter has made friends with kids from the classes, and it gives her a huge self-confidence boost.
Dear Lillian! Thank you for your review! Wish you all the best, KIDDIO Team
I like to be a parent whose child attends KIDDIO classes. My child really enjoys getting to know about art and working with his hands. Moreover, I have seen improvement in his grades, writing skills, and overall development without my efforts. The structure of the class is great because he gets to rotate through different activities while still having fun and learning new skills. Thank you, Kiddio!
Dear Stacy! Thank you for your review! Wish you all the best, KIDDIO Team
Learning is fun with Kiddio classes! My daughter was always interested in drawing and crafting, but I had never thought of putting her in a specific class to learn the arts. Kiddio has been great with that, and she's also learned so many other skills useful for life.
Dear Derrick! Thank you for your review! Wish you all the best, KIDDIO Team
My kids have been taking Kiddio classes since they were three years old. It's been a great experience, with so many new subjects to explore, and most importantly, it has helped build my kids' self-confidence. I appreciate that Kiddio offers online classes that can be scheduled at a time that is convenient for our family and that the instructors have a lot of experience.
Dear Kellie! Thank you for your review! Wish you all the best, KIDDIO Team
As per my experience, learning with Kiddio is a great way to teach kids a wide range of skills. I've seen my kid blossom in different areas since he enrolled. He loves arts and Kiddio is just amazing when it comes to instilling arts skills. The teachers are very knowledgeable and the curriculum is hands-on and easy to get started. Overall, Kiddio is a great place for kids to learn new things!
Dear April! Thank you for your review! Wish you all the best, KIDDIO Team
My daughter has been attending Kiddio preschool for a few weeks and I see improvement in her speaking skills. I hope these classes will be a good investment in her future
Dear Scotty! Thank you for your review! Wish you all the best, KIDDIO Team
My son loves these lessons and feels comfortable and fun. I see improvements in my child’s social skill!
Dear Sandra! Thank you for your review! Wish you all the best, KIDDIO Team
These online classes helped my child to become more sociable and empathic. The educational program and its outcomes are described in detail on the website. I am really happy with my child’s progress.
Dear Fran! Thank you for your review! Wish you all the best, KIDDIO Team
Their online classes have been great for our daughter. We love that she is able to learn at her own pace and that the classes keep her interested and engaged. The teachers are great and always respond promptly to any questions or concerns we have.
Dear Dennis! Thank you for your review! Wish you all the best, KIDDIO Team
My daughter was having a lot of trouble in public school. He wasn't doing well in math, and his social-emotional skills were really poor. I researched online schools and found KIDDIO seemed to be a good fit for her. Within a few months of enrolling her, I could see a drastic improvement in both her math and social-emotional skills. She is now doing well in school and has gotten better grades in math since enrolling in the program.
Dear Joanna! Thank you for your review! Wish you all the best, KIDDIO Team
The online education platform Kiddio which my son attends, offers a wide variety of social and emotional skills-building courses. I have seen a dramatic improvement in his social and emotional skills since he started taking these classes. His self-confidence has increased, and he is better able to regulate his emotions. These skills are essential for him as he prepares to enter the "real world" after high school.
Dear Holly! Thank you for your review! Wish you all the best, KIDDIO Team
The online class my son recently took was perfect for him. The tutors were able to help him improve in all areas, including arts and crafts and reading skills. I would definitely recommend this class to any other parents who are looking for supplemental instruction for their children.
Dear Rochelle! Thank you for your review! Wish you all the best, KIDDIO Team
My child has never been so enthusiastic about his learning. The teachers at KIDDIO are able to keep the children's attention at a high level, so they are engaged and interested in what they are studying. Thank you for making learning fun!
Dear Barbara! Thank you for your review! Wish you all the best, KIDDIO Team
The online Zoom classes are focused on soft skills. The small class size means that each child gets the individual attention they need to excel. Thank you for giving my child the chance to learn and grow!
Dear Fannie! Thank you for your review! Wish you all the best, KIDDIO Team
I was skeptical about online classes for my 3-year-old son, but Kiddio has been such a great experience. My son looks forward to his Kiddio class every day and I'm so happy we found Kiddio!
Dear Carol! Thank you for your review! Wish you all the best, KIDDIO Team
The classes are great, and it's so convenient that they're held twice a week for my little girl. I see a lot of progress in her social and emotional skills, and she enjoys her Arts and Crafts program as well.
Dear Minnie! Thank you for your review! Wish you all the best, KIDDIO Team
My son really enjoys the online classes. They are interactive and their duration is just perfect -half an hour. I also like the fact that there are different programs to choose from.
Dear Edna! Thank you for your review! Wish you all the best, KIDDIO Team
I am so grateful to Kiddio for their online preschool classes. My child's skills are growing day by day. I highly recommend Kiddio to all parents who want to give their children a head start in their education.
Dear Sherry! Thank you for your review! Wish you all the best, KIDDIO Team
I enrolled my child in online classes because I wanted her to get a head start in her education. These classes have been a great way for her to learn and interact with other kids. The curriculum is interesting, and the teachers are experienced. I am so glad we decided to take these online classes!
Dear Kathryn! Thank you for your review! Wish you all the best, KIDDIO Team