Kiddos Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Kiddos
Live Chat, Email
"Very good as the delivery was very quick."
"Good product and good service"
"Great brands!"
"Best customer service!"
"Quick delivery and great selection of products."
"Excellent product, excellent price and delivery was fantastic! KIDDOS will be my first port of call the next time I need anything for my baby."
"Excellent customer service. I used their web chat twice, and each time they were helpful."
"Product came on time, well-packaged and was great quality. Would happy use Kiddos again!"
"Great price!"
"Best experience I've had shopping for my little one! Love the site and how easy it is to browse, appreciate that it feels properly curated. Also enjoyed the tone and straightforwardness of all communication. Great experience!"
"Very quick processing and delivery of order."
"Prompt delivery & fantastic product!"
"Good delivery... packaged very well... will use them again... happy customer"
"Kiddos is a gorgeous online shop and they do deliver on their promise on making everything easy: delivery, returns are quick and smooth. They stock lovely brands & products at great prices!"
"I am very impressed with the service. Received my package very quickly with all the items. Loved it!"
"Customer service is amazing."
"Great customer service (was assisted through online chat feature) and fast delivery. Unique products that I haven't seen elsewhere. Will definitely use again."
"Cute products and speedy delivery! Needed some help with my order and the friendly customer service responded quickly via chat."
"Lovely selection of items. Great delivery and service. I'll definitely be back."
"Fantastic service and delighted with everything bought so far."
Kiddos is rated 5.00 based on 37 reviews