Kids Art Box Reviews

Kids Art Box 5 star review on 23rd November 2020
Vanessa Maxwell
Pamela Healy
Alison Moreno
I have my degree in Early Childhood Education... I have been teaching for over 20 years and have tried various boxed curriculum subscriptions... This box is the best and comes with everything needed to complete the projects... The instructions for setting up the activities are easy to follow... I highly recommend this subscription fo families to do together, nannies, evening babysitter time, and small family childcare homes...
Love that “real” art supplies are included so my child can experience a variety of art experiences. The activities are so creative!
This is easily the best thing we have done during Covid for our four-year-old daughter. The projects are incredibly fun and always lead to some fun discussions with her! My husband loves to do the science experiments with her and I do the other projects. We get so excited when they come and she loves to match the color labels up with the instruction sheets. What is really cool is a lot of the stuff they send is way more than you need so we have a lot of extra paint for other projects and glue and many other items. I cannot recommend this enough!!!
Kids Art Box 5 star review on 5th February 2021 Kids Art Box 5 star review on 5th February 2021 Kids Art Box 5 star review on 5th February 2021
My two girls and one boy LOVE this box. I love the variety each month and they get so excited when they see the boxes come. There is so much included you could do the projects more than once if you get more paper or easels. Zero complaints. This subscription is so awesome.
Absolutely in love with this service. Highly recommend!!
My daughter begs to open the boxes as soon as they arrive! Definitely love this idea and how much thought has gone into each project.
We love the art boxes. I have two kids 5 and 3 that share the box. While there are some that only one kid can do, the majority of projects have enough for each kid to do their own.
This is a wonderful product. I gave it as a birthday gift to my 5 year old granddaughter and she absolutely loves it!!
Each and every box has fun, creative, messy activities and my 5 year old just loves seeing the box arrive each month in the mail. Keep up the good work!
Fantastic subscription box! We love the themes and high quality materials included! End results are beautiful pieces we are proud to show off! Can’t wait to try more of her lines.
My kiddos and I LOVE these boxes. they are super convenient and creative. I love making the crafts with them and my kids (4, 5 and 6 years old) really look forward to the projects. I love how everything is portioned out and provided. Less work for me to make the project a success.
I love these boxes!! It gives my daughter and I something fun and creative to do without worrying about having enough prep and materials. I love knowing everything I need for a spur of the moment activity is all in one spot. My 3 year old loves these activities and I am so surprised how box after box they are able to come up with something new! Thanks for providing us with fun and stress free mother and daughter time.
Kids Art Box 5 star review on 5th February 2021
I got these as a gift for my 5 and 2 yo GKs to keep them busy. Their mom is impressed with the number of activities in each box. I continued with the next 3 months as the GKs love them too.
Super creative and really well thought out crafts that you wouldn’t think of on your own!
They are great. I love how everything is included and organized by color. I love how many activities are included in each box- this is where it really so much better in opinion than kiwi. Sadly, my kids are getting a little old. Perhaps as you expand you can include options for older kids? It has been great to have extra things do during the pandemic and homeschooling!
These boxes are always loved by my daughter and I. A lot of the things are things I would never think of myself and constantly keeps new crafts in our house. My daughter gets extremely excited every time she sees the box come in the mail!
My daughter is so excited to receive her box each month. And I love the projects! The directions are easy to follow, the mess is minimal and each one is so creative!
My 5 year old son and I love the monthly art boxes! It’s so much fun to watch his creativity grow. As a busy working parent, I love that the boxes include everything we need to complete great art and science projects and I don’t have to come up with the ideas on my own! Great product - I highly recommend!
Kids Art Box 5 star review on 23rd November 2020
Absolutely love these boxes! I'm not a very crafty person so craft stores have always been intimidating for me (not that they're open during COVID anyways...). These boxes have practically everything you need for an awesome, inventive and creative STEAM project (save for a cookie sheet to organize your materials or a rag for clean up). I appreciate the pre-packaged, pre-portioned materials, and the different mediums and textures that my little gets to experiment with. We always look forward to picking out our next project. I love these so much that I bought a favorite summer box for our good friends out-of-state, as well as a subscription for my nephew.
My mom bought this for my 4 year old daughter and I to have something fun, creative and somewhat structured to do. It's perfect! Comes with everything you need except very common items like a paper plate, water, bowl etc that everyone has in their home and the finished products are real pieces of art. My daughter is always so proud of her creations. Highly recommend.
Kids Art Box is rated 5.00 based on 40 reviews