Kirijewels Reviews

57% of reviewers recommend Kirijewels

Tell us how Kirijewels made you happy

"Hello This company is very good because, company to help the poorer like girls of African in study from primary up to university."
"Those are the best products especially related with both men and women clothes which are sold with good price."
"The silver necklaces smelled like a lot of bad metal smells and I just couldn't wear them anymore because of the Metal Smell."
"All the beads are beautiful. When I wear them, I can not keep from touching them! I also say a little prayer for someone on my prayer chain."
"I luv their jewelry! N the reason I keep buying from them besides the fact that their jewelry is awesome is cause they keep their word! They have still given me free beautiful jewelry that I picked out! Knowing I still buy! Yeaaa, Kirijewels!".."
"Can't write a review not received any products yet"
"Never got it . It was a birthday present"
"ring ran small in size, so I can't use it."
"You have beautiful jewelry & great prices."
"Most items fit properly and delivery doesn't take forever."
"I really am enjoying the Elephant necklace !! Thanks so much !"
"like the ring but ordered Black and they sent silver"
"I can`t write a review yet because the merchandise has not been received. As soon as it is, I will write an honest review."
"The item I ordered is exactly as shown. They have great prices and a nice selection."
"WHERE IS MY ORDER??? It has been 8 weeks!!! Nothing has even been shipped bc i have not received a tracking order!!! Its so frustrating bc I really like the jewelry itself (Ive previously ordered) but THIS TIME I HAVE FORGOTTEN EVEN WHAT I IRDERED!!! Its way way too oong! If it will even ever show up at this pount."
"I really cannot answer this as of yet, I am being asked to write a review on products and service I have not yet received."
"I love jewelry and I love the look of this jewelery, it does not look cheap"
"My husband & I have made 6 purchases from Kirijewels & the 3 that I have received I love them. I am waiting for the next 3 orders to come in & I can hardly wait to get them. All the products have all been well made & and at a very good price. I have been looking for a place that sells good silver jewelry & I have found it."
"WOULD NOT BELIEVE THAT I GOT 2 RINGS. VERY POOR SERVICE. WANTED TO RETURN THEM THEY WERE TOO SMALL. WOULD NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY AGAIN!!!"
"Like the watch that came Friday, March 2, 2018. I have not received the necklace. Package was crumpled & looked like retaped. Could it have been originally shipped with watch & someone stole it. I don’t know. I have not received it so I can’t review"
Kirijewels is rated 3.44 based on 236 reviews