kisslibrary Reviews

25% of reviewers recommend kisslibrary

Tell us how kisslibrary made you happy

"Kiss Library is selling books without their author's knowledge or consent - and presumably not paying them. 2 of my books are being sold here without my permission, and until yesterday, without my knowledge."
Are you kisslibrary? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Pirate site. Sold all of my four books."
"Fraud Alert! KissLibrary.com is pirating my book: Getting To The Next Level. They are scamming people an not even delivering the complete product."
"I used to be worried buying at a new website, but it went smoothly. The prices for a lot of books are lower than on large retailers like amazon. I'm going to check kisslibrary first before buying a book in another place from now on."
kisslibrary is rated 2.00 based on 4 reviews