Kit and Ace Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Kit and Ace

How would you rate Kit and Ace ?

"So far, 0 stars. Ordered a shirt online, buttons started falling off immediately Me: 8/16/2018 1:47 AM I recently received a court stretch button down as a gift. I love it, but sadly, after a few wears (and no washes yet), the buttons are rapidly unthreading. I haven't lost any quite yet, but I keep having to clip the threads' tails to avoid them coming undone even more. Can Kit and Ace provide any options? Thanks! Them Them (a day later): Are you able to visit a shop location? When you visit a shop they should be able to send the shirt out for tailoring in order to fix the buttons for you. Please feel free to do this at your earliest convenience. Me: (immediately, and again 6 days later) No I'm in Seattle, WA. The shirt was ordered online. Can Kit and Ace provide any options for this?"
"Close attention to customers wishes, smiling helpful service"
Kit and Ace is rated 3.00 based on 2 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!