https://www.kksecurity.co.uk/ Reviews

A-

Customer Service - Good

81.82%
Industry Average
They are not only inexpensive as compare to their competitors but provided quality services. They are highly trained and know how to tackle the situation. I strongly recommend them and love to use their services for future my future needs.
posted 4 months ago - Dave
They came from nowhere and now they are everywhere. i used their service at Christmas Even and then my sister used called them in Leeds. Both time we called them at the last minute and they provided professional security, very quick, efficient, professional and affordable prices. Well done KK Security.
posted 4 months ago - Lily
posted 4 months ago - Lilly
I had delightful experience with their services, they are more professional and experienced personals and down to earth in nature.
posted 4 months ago - Ryan
I hired their services for two days, they provided best top quality security service at very affordable rates. I would love to use their service again and recommend their top quality services.
posted 4 months ago - John