Klass Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Klass

How would you rate Klass?

(optional)
We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
ARLENE

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Klass in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
ARLENE
"I purchased an amazing dress for a family wedding. When it arrive (inside the quoted delivery time ) I was delighted to see it was exactly as advertised online, even better! The fit was perfect and the price even better, reduced from £95 to £72! I’m searching their website for another dress, for Christmas, so I really recommend Klass for CLASSY clothes at excellent prices and great service!"
Klass is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews