Kraken Reviews

of reviewers recommend Kraken

Tell us how Kraken made you happy
They froze my coins too. All was going well with a few trades, then all of a sudden my account is frozen. They demanded I make another deposit from the same wallet I made the original from a few months earlier. I did not have that any longer, but I did have one from a few weeks back. They said that was not good enough. Then they asked me to log in from the same place. I was, but they said it was not. Finally they said I needed two pieces of government ID. Either drivers license, or birth certificate or passport. Thing is they never asked for it when I signed up. You use this service initially and don't need to send them personal ID and now that they have your money they freeze it unless you can prove your ID?!? I was just able to recover some of my coins through a recovery company (Recoveryexperts0 at gmail) and that even took like a week. If you’re able to recover yours too you should share the story and make people aware of this scammers.
Kraken is rated 2.00 based on 3 reviews