Kwik Fit Insurance Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Kwik Fit Insurance

How would you rate Kwik Fit Insurance ?

"Tom Farmer [Kwik Fit] Part of the AGEAS Group. You should be ashamed of yourselves.... Purchased vehicle insurance for wife's car, car exchanged, cancelled insurance via direct debit and did not advise Kwik Fit. Shortly afterwards received invoice from Kwik demanding full payment, roughly 6 months worth of premiums, called and disputed, however I thought better to save my credit score and agreed to pay full outstanding balance via a monthly payment scheme. This was cleared several months ago.... Now all of a sudden another debt collection agency has sent me a letter declaring I owe them £111.64. They have been contacted and an explanation that the outstanding balance was paid to another creditor on behalf of Kwik Fit!!! Is this a opportunity that they may try to take advantage of people who are not always on the ball, or elderly people who may be disadvantaged by today's technology???? I for one will not tolerate this con, and will seek legal advice, if there is a case for re-numeration. Due to greed from these vultures who prey on the vulnerable."
Kwik Fit Insurance is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews