LABRANDA Riviera Hotel & Spa, Mellieha Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend LABRANDA Riviera Hotel & Spa, Mellieha

Marfa Bay, Mellieha, Malta

Tell us how LABRANDA Riviera Hotel & Spa, Mellieha made you happy

"Hi everyone from the out side of the hotel it looks amazing and beautiful and it’s in a very quiet place and good views. That’s all I can say about the hotel as it really needs a refurbish the swimming pools need tile fixing and so dose the hydro pools as well there is 4 swimming pools and 2 hydro pools and the And a drain cover is missing so you need to be really careful what you do in the pools as tiles are missing and drain covers you can cut your selfs there is a lot of rust in the bathroom towel holders and shelf as well the room we stayed in was small I booked a room for 3 people and it was very tight it’s only single beds as well I don’t like this as I would like a double bed for me and my wife we stayed here for 10 days and they never changed the bed sheets at all as you can see in the picture my bed sheets are very dirty and the our thing I was let down was the bin did not get emptied at all for 1 day that’s what I’m paying for some of the staff at the hotel is rude and need training when me and my family was eating our dinner some of them would come up and ask to take the plate while others are still eating I find that very Unpolite we was all inclusive some all say we could eat in both restaurant at night time and we did 2 nights then got told no we can’t eat there because it’s not included in the deal it’s like really come on I have eaten here for the last 2 days then we have to eat at the main restaurant it’s a Buffy at night time it’s really nice and good food I have to say and hot but for breakfast it’s hell your food is Cold or lukewarm when I told the staff there they told me no it’s not cold or lukewarm trying to make me fill stupid and not knowing what I am talking about I think there was about 4 really out standing people here that made our holiday amazing 1 was the operations manager the our one was a lovely woman in the bar on the first floor with red hair she was out of this world the our one was downstairs bar really night guy all ways smiling and talking to you make me fill like home and the last one was in the restaurant the woman was loving caring and sweet she made our day every time we want to eat at the restaurant in osteria tropea if they had more people like them I would have this Review 5 stars I will come back here again because of this 4 people I hope they will still be working here as they make this place better"
Are you LABRANDA Riviera Hotel & Spa, Mellieha? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
LABRANDA Riviera Hotel & Spa, Mellieha is rated 3.00 based on 1 reviews