Lagenlook Clothing Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lagenlook Clothing

Tell us how Lagenlook Clothing made you happy
Must be one of the best companys on the Internet, beautiful clothes, quick refunds and perfect customer service, I have been buying from them for a few years and have never had a problem, not often one can say this .
I ordered the Script Flock Print Tunic I love love love this Tunic it fits perfectly it’s nice material you can wear it with leggings or wear it with opaque tights very happy with this purchase and happy with price. I also ordered the flower hem Tunic although I loved this top unfortunately it was way too big for me and had to send it back. Overall very happy with the purchase delivery was very quick as was the refund. Will definitely be buying again from this company.
BEWARE - you will struggle to get your refund. Seller signed for my return a week ago - despite several emails and PayPal dispute I am still waiting! No contact from seller whatsoever!
purchased a lovely navy tie dye tunic last year great value for money , quality is fab as price, just ordered navy jumpsuit for holidays happy customer 15% mothers day discount
I ordered 6 tops from this company and was so happy with them all. Package was beautifully wrapped and arrived with DPD tracking so I knew exactly when it would arrive. Fabulous quality and prices as I have seen the same garments in a local boutique considerably more expensive. I will definitely be using this company again.
They sell beautiful ladies clothong
Had placed an order...they had a discount few days later.....contacted them and they allowed that discount t 15 % of my already processed order and a further 10 % of next order. Lovely Customer service highly recommend them.
Lagenlook Clothing is rated 4.43 based on 7 reviews