Laithwaites Wine USA Reviews

80% of reviewers recommend Laithwaites Wine USA

How would you rate Laithwaites Wine USA ?

(optional)

5 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Comprehensive site, excellent choice, easy ordering, quick delivery

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Laithwaites Wine USA in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Comprehensive site, excellent choice, easy ordering, quick delivery"
Michael Nugent
"Excellent service. Always prompt delivery and the quality of the wines is always good."
"Great choice of wine and good deals available - very prompt delivery overall excellent service"
"I have been a customer about a year. The wine sent to me has been good so far, though I don't drink is as fast as they send it. A case is sent UPS quarterly, plus they call you to try to sell you another case several times a year. Since it contains alcohol, the case has to be signed for when delivered. If nobody is home, I have to arrange to pick it up at their freight center. To avoid building too big an inventory, a call to their number will allow you to skip the next case. There is a web site that allows you to tailor your choices. I really have not used that feature much. Some bottles have screw caps and some corks. The wines come from California, Italy, Spain, France, Portugal, Argentina, Australia, New Zealand. I don't recall getting any German wines, or any from Chile, in the shipments. The wine tends to range in price around $12-$14 a bottle. Maybe German wines don't fit that price point."
"Nice wine, reasonable price and they agreed to waive the delivery charge"
Laithwaites Wine USA is rated 4.40 based on 5 reviews