lambretta clothing Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend lambretta clothing

How would you rate lambretta clothing ?

"I've purchased Lambretta Clothing for several years and never been disappointed - I have items that are 10 yrs old and still going strong. Recently with the online store at lambrettaclothing.co.uk and now working abroad, things have got even better - easy to use eCommerce store, delivery with a day or 2 and great prices - in the recent sale they had high quality Harrington jackets reduce from £90 to 30 - I bought two and they are terrific, quality zips, nice details like and embroidered roundel, good fit (Lambretta are UK sizes and fit as described e.g. medium = 40 - 44 chest). Great range including shoes - very happy with this retailer and I regularly check back, welcome their offers by email."
lambretta clothing is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews