Laptops Direct Delivery Reviews

Laptops Direct have a Delivery Grade of A-.

A-
Happiness Grade
Are you a business owner? See Business Solutions
A-

Delivery - Fast

80.46%
Industry Average
" I made a mistake on my latest order so rang them straight away, it was all sorted within minutes, I've used them many times and they've never failed to give good service, fast delivery & help when needed. "
posted 1 week ago - Joolz
" Great price for Acer Monitor, fast delivery, top service, as previously. The item itself not opened yet as is a birthday present for my son. Will update if necessary. Easy 5 stars. "
posted 2 weeks ago - Richard Bird
" Delivery as promised. No issues, well packaged. "
posted 2 weeks ago - Anonymous
" Ordered a smart tv, good price and fast delivery I am very happy. "
posted 2 weeks ago - Anonymous
" Very good price and delivery. Product (Swann CCTV) worked fine so no need to test the customer service so this review is based on the price and speed of delivery. I selected free delivery which came as fast as the £4.99 paid option. "
posted 3 weeks ago - Chris
" Speedy delivery, great items purchased all in all very happy with their service and products. "
posted 1 month ago - Anonymous
" Ordered Swann CCTV kit and extra cameras. Very easy to deal with. A great range of products at fair prices (plus price matching). Once decision made on product(s), ordering on-line was simple. Very quickly despatched with choice of delivery options. The received items were well packaged and everything complete. An Excellent service. "
posted 1 month ago - Paul
" I didn’t pay for the express delivery as i was in no rush but it was delivered within 4 days which was great. "
posted 1 month ago - Mark Sargent
" I ordered a mobile phone, it was a good price and it arrived the next morning. The delivery charge seemed a bit high given the cost of the phone but I couldn't fault the speed. "
posted 1 month ago - Dave
" Quick on time delivery item as described works great, contacted service for advice got reply same day great service. "
posted 1 month ago - Paddyman 54