Laptops Direct Delivery Reviews

Laptops Direct have a Delivery Grade of B.

B
Happiness Grade
Are you a business owner? See Business Solutions
B

Delivery - Fast

77.42%
Industry Average
" Excellent product at great price, precise delivery timeliness "
posted 2 days ago - Anonymous
" Reconditioned 4k monitor arrived within one working day, kept informed of expected delivery. Works fine. Can't speak for returns/service but ordering and delivery were good. "
posted 1 week ago - Peter Charlton
" I had to wait a while for the laptop but did get notification when it was sent out for delivery. "
posted 2 weeks ago - Sheila Harvey
" Good price & prompt delivery "
posted 2 weeks ago - Richardk
" ordering easy and quick delivery "
posted 1 month ago - andy k
" Laptops Direct are great - we have purchased 3 computers and all have been at great prices with excellent delivery service. I would definitely recommend. "
posted 1 month ago - Anonymous
" Good range, excellent prices and easy to navigate website. Delivery service OK "
posted 1 month ago - Eric
" This company has provided me with 2 mobile phones at great price and very quick delivery they kept in contact with me right up to the day of delivery will definitely be using them again "
posted 1 month ago - Michael
" Very happy with both the purchase and the delivery. No complaints whatsoever. "
posted 1 month ago - Linda
" Excellent products at a very good price and with quick delivery.....I will buy from them again for sure... "
posted 1 month ago - Richardb