Laptops Direct Delivery Reviews

Laptops Direct have a Delivery Grade of A-.

A-
Happiness Grade
Are you a business owner? See Business Solutions
A-

Delivery - Fast

80.21%
Industry Average
" Fantastic! :) competitive price for a really good hard drive, and it came the next day despite only paying for standard delivery! I would definitely use this company again "
posted 1 week ago - Jade
" Excellent delivery,very helpful customer service. "
posted 2 weeks ago - Gordon
" Laptop arrived the next day, even though I ordered in the evening. Was a slight problem with my billing adress and I got a phone call as soon as it was spotted so no delay to the delivery. Laptop was amazing value for money as well, exactly what I wanted. "
posted 2 weeks ago - Bradley
" Bought refurbed laptop, very pleased, is immaculate and like brand new - so far is running perfectly and was delighted to see that it was not loaded up with unecessary bloatware. Purchase process was smooth and delivery process was spot on, couldnt have asked for better. Already reccomending this company to friends. Many thanks! "
posted 3 weeks ago - Joanna Kitson
" Everything from ordering to delivery went smoothly "
posted 3 weeks ago - R maida
" helpful talking through lap top options with the features I wanted but didn't recognise in technical terms delivery on time "
posted 3 weeks ago - johnw
" Fantastic service. Refurbished phone purchased, delivered the next day and kept informed from purchase to delivery. Would highly recommend "
posted 3 weeks ago - Anonymous
" Fast delivery, as promised. "
posted 3 weeks ago - Anonymous
" Prompt delivery and good quality product "
posted 4 weeks ago - Sy
" I am satisfied with the service received. The delivery was fast and the charger has been working well. "
posted 1 month ago - Anonymous