Laptops Direct Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend Laptops Direct

How would you rate Laptops Direct?

(optional)

3 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Eugene Bradley

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Laptops Direct in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Eugene Bradley
"Cheapest prices around for the most part and never had any problem with the service."
Good Product
"Keep you posted, product description and information are genuine and delivery as promised"
Jacob
"Ordered a £600 computer during black friday. Day after I ordered the page had been re-written as a worse computer worth £500. I was sent this worse computer despite ordering the more expensive, better version, and was still charged £600. Upon bringing this to the seller's attention I was giving rude customer service, told the mistake was my fault, and offered either £50 off (less than the difference) or told to return it myself for a refund. TL:DR - Ordered a computer, got the wrong computer, got called stupid by customer services. Save yourself the bother"
Laptops Direct is rated 3.67 based on 3 reviews