Laptops Direct Reviews

Laptops Direct have a Customer Happiness Grade of C. Customers love their prices, delivery and customer service but are unhappy with their returns process and refunds. Full Insights

76% of reviewers recommend Laptops Direct
01AM
1AM
Under an hour

How would you rate Laptops Direct ?

"Good pricing and fast delivery. Just what's needed."
"Great service. Good price, well packaged, speedy delivery."
"Fantastic! :) competitive price for a really good hard drive, and it came the next day despite only paying for standard delivery! I would definitely use this company again"
"Cannot manage to deliver their promises - laptop never came - courier company DX Direct are cretinous. I can only assume that Laptops Direct are the same if they choose DX Direct. Dimlows all."
"Excellent delivery,very helpful customer service."
"Laptop arrived the next day, even though I ordered in the evening. Was a slight problem with my billing adress and I got a phone call as soon as it was spotted so no delay to the delivery. Laptop was amazing value for money as well, exactly what I wanted."
"Phone arrived within a week well packaged, so far no problems."
"Bought refurbed laptop, very pleased, is immaculate and like brand new - so far is running perfectly and was delighted to see that it was not loaded up with unecessary bloatware. Purchase process was smooth and delivery process was spot on, couldnt have asked for better. Already reccomending this company to friends. Many thanks!"
"I got exactly what I ordered and in good time. Very pleased."
"Great service ,will recomend and shop here again thanks BUY DIRECT ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️"
"International order to 🇫🇷. Ordered on a Friday, arrived Tuesday 👍"
"So far so good . I ordered a refurb laptop which came in good packaging and works well. So far good. Let's see if it stayed good. I hope so. I will do another review once I have used it for longer. Thanks"
"excellent service. Thank you."
"I ordered my laptop and paid for the delivery fee. But due to the laptop out of stock, and I had to wait for 3 weeks. I been calling the customer service team, the lady who served me was not very professional , she kept skipping my conversations. When I asked her why I paid for my delivery and still have to wait for 3 weeks, she said she will refund to my bank but no, she didn't. I can't be bothered to keep contact the customer service anymore. And I don't think I will get anymore laptop from this company."
"Everything from ordering to delivery went smoothly"
"I bought a refurbished Samsung phone, it looks brand new and came in the original box with all accessories. It's working absolutely fine as if brand new. I'm a very happy customer. I will definitely shop with laptops direct again."
"Excellent speedy service, no problems here !"
"Very happy"
"amazing products, brilliant prices! thank you"
"helpful talking through lap top options with the features I wanted but didn't recognise in technical terms delivery on time"
Laptops Direct is rated 4.05 based on 693 reviews