Laptops Direct Reviews

11PM
11PM

Tell us how Laptops Direct made you happy

Under an hour
"Order my new mobile at a reasonable cost and also took the extended warranty. So easy to order from and kept updated with the progress of my order. Well done."
Are you Laptops Direct? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"More than happy with the iPad 6 I received. Great performance got everything I need from it will certainly buy from you in the future."
"Great competitive price and fast delivery"
"I ordered a laptop and a hard drive. The hard drive was delivered (I signed for it). Delivery note explained that orders may be in more than one consignment. I queried the non-delivery of the laptop a couple of days later and was told that I had signed for it. I had a witness to my signing for a small package only but after 40 days of investigation laptops direct told me tough luck, I would neither receive a laptop or a refund. I am currently pursuing a chargeback with my credit card provider. I would never ever use this company again. Buyer beware!"
"Delivered product before delivery date and I am very happy with the service."
"Great service price and product"
"All aspects of service were good but have not had enough time to evaluate my laptop. Up till now it is working perfectly. If that goes on I would say 5 stars. Thank you."
"Excellent service - phone arrived next day, all looks good"
"I am the founder of a Suicide Prevention Charity I founded the charity after i lost my husband to suicide. The charity paid over €500 on a laptop from Laptops Direct on recommendation from someone we trusted, The computer would not connect to the internet, we informed Laptops Direct immediately and were advised to return it. Although they charged us an extra €18 to deliver in 3 days it is now over 4 weeks later and we still have no indication of us getting a refund, they advised us today they dont know where the laptop is. But are refusing to give the charity back its money. They are complete fraudsters, swindling a suicide prevention charity, just how low can you go. Please share and highlight this the pain and distress they have caused everyone associated with the charity is incalculable .We have taken legal advice and will pursue these fraudsters to the end of the earth to right this terrible wrong. Please help expose Laptops Direct for The fraudsters they are Please share"
"very fast delivery with free delivery as bonus and delivered descreetly good service next working day delivery very good accepts amazon pay"
"Laptop was exactly what I needed, it’s in very good working order and very fast and in excellent condition. Well priced. Thank you"
"An initial problem with a used phone was quickly dealt with and I am very pleased with the outcome."
"Brilliant seller! I did receive my item on thins at very good price! 5*"
"Efficient and fast delivery"
"Fast delivery and competitive price - all good!"
"Was sent a Laptop that hadn't been cleaned as it was covered in gunk and the most important thing was that the keyboard didn't even work!"
"Disgraceful company that needs shutting down. I was sold a reconditioned laptop that was faulty, tried phoning them up next day, but beware, all numbers are 0871, cost me a fortune to be kept hanging on the phone. Had no luck on the phone, so I went to the East Midlands distribution centre. Was told all sorts of lies, offered as a 'gesture of goodwill' £30 to buy a new battery for the faulty laptop. As I refused this goodwill gesture, the laptop was now deemed as just a return not faulty !!No mention that this particular laptop had a built in battery and was removable. (I was getting error messages that the battery life was downgraded due to long term use) I eventually ended up paying £50 more for a new computer, which I am happy with, but, I had paid £29 extended warranty for the returned faulty laptop, and I was told Friday 1st February the money was being refunded, a week later still not received it. Telephoned them today, 8th February, was left holding on the phone again for ages, only to be told someone will ring me back in 60 minutes. Of course, no one has. This company will illegally get money from you one way or another, and I am left fighting to get my refund, along with lots of other people it seems, They have no regard for consumer laws and rights"
"More than happy with my experience buying from Laptop Direct. Price was the best I could find. Deliver free and item was well packed."
"I ordered the Wrong Doorbell Pro, received a good price and it was delivered within two working days at no extra cost, would use these again."
Laptops Direct is rated 4.07 based on 780 reviews