Laptops Direct Reviews

7PM
7PM

Tell us how Laptops Direct made you happy

Under an hour
"Item as described. Good price and delivered on time."
Posted 14 minutes ago
Are you Laptops Direct? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Laptops Direct receives. Reply Free
"The hallmark of a great company is one that stands by its customers when things don't quite go right (out of no fault of the customer) and they meet the consumer laws of the land happily rather than try and avoid them. But, nothing went wrong, so I can't tell you how they go on the above score. Which is why I gave them 4 rather than 5 stars. Their site is intuitive and the ordering process was pretty straiught forward. Their price was competitive (not the cheapest, but certainly in the lower quartile and the reason I didn't select the cheapest is their reviews were lower than their prices). WHen the order was complete, I got the requisite emails about tracking ones order/delivery (3rd party provider - who delivered on time). So, everything appears chipper... The one niggling complaint I have is that they don't (seem to) provide a neat PDF of the invoice; it is HTML and when you log in. None on their emails; not on their site when you log in.. I think this is one improvement they could make. When I checked out laptops direct on this site, I was given a warning that they may be inviting only satisified customers to review to skew the rating. Maybe this is identified by comparing the average reviews on other sites to this one or something - I am not sure. Maybe they are only sending please review to clients who haven't complained after a week (I have had my laptop a week before getting the please tell us what you think or put a review here). I haven't tod them how happy or otherwise I am. Bottom line. I ordered a price competitive (though not cheapest of its model) laptop and it was in stock, it came when they said it would and no dramas. Can't ask much more than that,"
"Laptop in excellent condition and sent out straight away. Unfortunately the Click and Collect didn't work so well and I couldn't get it until late evening. Otherwise, I would definitely recommmend."
"Fast, efficient service - great value."
"Ordered Samsung Galaxy Watch online at quite lower price than everywhere else. Received the parcel following day. Cannot fault them - very happy and will shop again."
"I ordered a refurbished chrome book, and it arrived early, which I suppose could be a problem if you were e.g. going to be away. Everything seems fine. The only problem is that there was no manual /instruction book, and if you're starting from nearly scratch, as I am, it makes life a little difficult! I'm having to use my tablet to pull up the instructions on the Internet, and juggle the two machines! Otherwise, extremely good."
"They delivered my laptop earlier than advised, and it was very reasonably priced. Further I was particularly impressed with their fraud prevention work as they called me to check it was a legitimate purchase, as they could tell by the electoral roll that I was recently new to my billing address. Recommended."
"Great value laptop delivered on time."
"I made a mistake on my latest order so rang them straight away, it was all sorted within minutes, I've used them many times and they've never failed to give good service, fast delivery & help when needed."
"Great price for Acer Monitor, fast delivery, top service, as previously. The item itself not opened yet as is a birthday present for my son. Will update if necessary. Easy 5 stars."
"Delivery as promised. No issues, well packaged."
"Swann cctv good Servers"
"Fantastic price Fantastic service"
"Had to wait nearly one month for delivery of laptop. Was let down 3 times on delivery dates."
"Ordered a smart tv, good price and fast delivery I am very happy."
"Ordered A laptop which arrived on time but had hardware issues. I’ve tried to get a refund and send it back but they haven’t replied to any of my emails (sent 2 weeks ago)!"
"Very good price and delivery. Product (Swann CCTV) worked fine so no need to test the customer service so this review is based on the price and speed of delivery. I selected free delivery which came as fast as the £4.99 paid option."
"Speedy delivery, great items purchased all in all very happy with their service and products."
"Excellent service and price. Item arrived before forecast date."
"Ordered Swann CCTV kit and extra cameras. Very easy to deal with. A great range of products at fair prices (plus price matching). Once decision made on product(s), ordering on-line was simple. Very quickly despatched with choice of delivery options. The received items were well packaged and everything complete. An Excellent service."
Laptops Direct is rated 4.07 based on 724 reviews