Laptops Direct Reviews

80% of reviewers recommend Laptops Direct

How would you rate Laptops Direct ?

(optional)

"Good prices, free delivery"
"Fast efficient derive all round, competitive prices. Delivery person was great"
Eugene Bradley
"Cheapest prices around for the most part and never had any problem with the service."
Good Product
"Keep you posted, product description and information are genuine and delivery as promised"
Jacob
"Ordered a £600 computer during black friday. Day after I ordered the page had been re-written as a worse computer worth £500. I was sent this worse computer despite ordering the more expensive, better version, and was still charged £600. Upon bringing this to the seller's attention I was giving rude customer service, told the mistake was my fault, and offered either £50 off (less than the difference) or told to return it myself for a refund. TL:DR - Ordered a computer, got the wrong computer, got called stupid by customer services. Save yourself the bother"
Laptops Direct is rated 4.00 based on 5 reviews