Laptops Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Laptops Direct

Tell us how Laptops Direct made you happy
Ordered an opened box pair but they sent a brand new one. Very delighted by that and quick delivery.
Laptop fine, but the after sales support was not good. Failed to get back to me regarding a further purchase of MS Office. I'll just buy it elsewhere then
Great service from Sam and Lydia. Laptop arrived on time and all is good. Great value and their lifetime warranty is amazing
Easy to order, first class communication and super fast delivery.
Item was delivered very fast (less than 2 days). Item arrived in excellent condition.
Ordered a laptop, took over £1200 out of my account. Sam from Warranty called me to tell me their UCover laptop warranty is rubbish and tried pressuring me into cancelling and taking out more expensive warranty with Razer. Do not trust this individual as he lies through his teeth/talks over you/likes sound of his own voice/doesnt listen. 3 days later laptops Direct tell me cant fulfill order as out of stock. They also state their system is not allowing them to refund my warranty cover due to faulty website and I have had to contact my bank to get my money bank. This company is a joke!!! Do not order from Laptops Direct/Appliances Direct!
Very fast delivery and good deal on laptop.
delivered super quick
Best price found and very quick delivery. What else do you need!
unfortunately the laptop was faulty, they were great with the return, have since bought brand new
Very easy & efficient to order!
Fantastic service arrived really qiuck
Good product delivered on time
All good no issues with service recieved. Best price compared to other stores. Quick delivery ordered one day recieved the next. Changed my mind and return and exchange was straight forward. Spoke on phone with staff who were very helpful.
Good service and quick delivery.
Delivery was fantastic, and driver was very pleasant
Laptop is spot on Quick delivery
Very happy with my purchase of an A1 refurbished chromebook. The laptop is as new. Slightly let down by the courier service sending it to the wrong country and having to wait a few days extra.
Although the laptop I received did not meet the specification on the website, I received excellent customer service and given a full refund - within the time specified- without any quibbling.
I order 3 laptops teens Xmas presents and got them , but not after one went missing during the delivery (weird like it fell off a lorry or something) This is when you find out how good customer service is when something goes wrong ! They were great kept in contact and let me know step by step what was going on and we’re friendly and polite l.
Laptops Direct is rated 4.29 based on 1,770 reviews