Laptops Direct Refund Reviews

Laptops Direct have a Refund Grade of F.

F
Happiness Grade
Are you a business owner? See Business Solutions
F

Refund - Difficult

31.76%
Industry Average
" Ordered A laptop which arrived on time but had hardware issues. I’ve tried to get a refund and send it back but they haven’t replied to any of my emails (sent 2 weeks ago)! "
posted 2 weeks ago - Anonymous
" When I asked her why I paid for my delivery and still have to wait for 3 weeks, she said she will refund to my bank but no, she didn't. "
posted 2 months ago - Yuki
" Missold a pc. Had to return it at my expense. Took an age to be refunded. "
posted 4 months ago - Barry HUTCHINSON.
" I asked Asus for a refund this time as spent nearly £500 on pc that does not work as advertised, they advised they can take again to repair but cannot offer refund that would have to come from the retailer. "
posted 6 months ago - Rachael
" I asked refund and they said they would process it immediately but it took another week to have an email confirmation, with money not come yet. "
posted 6 months ago - C N
" abysmal experience, ordered a laptop, headset and antivirus software, given delivery date outside of the 4-5 business days, yet still charged for it, changed the delivery date without issue to a later one(became obvious why the later date was acceptable) new date came and went without any delivery onto livechat explained issue told the headset was out of stock new date given, this came and went, livechat again, headset no longer available, talk to someone in sales, new name on livechat who shut down the livechat without discussion, livechat ceasing seems fairly common, a separate mail came through days later to tell me the headset was no longer available but sales would call me, no call, back to livechat, as well as mails explaining that as they were not capable of supplying the headset the next headset up would be an acceptable alternative at their cost, finally got this agreed, new delivery date advised, date came and went no delivery, back to live chat this headset is also no longer available(yet still listed on website even today), cancel the headset and send on rest of order which had been repeatedly suggested previously, now remember that laptopsdirect hold no stock themselves they operate through 3rd parties so this should have been no issue, no dice, new dates given, headset refunded in timely manner one good experience with an employee, e-mail to advise me that my items have dispatched, checked delivery tracker numbers, neither was recognized by the couriers, same issue day after day, delivery date missed, checked order status "awaiting dispatch" livechat yet again, cancel order refund me, yes no problem, payment refunded, but missing the delivery charge, for items not delivered and outside the 4-5 days in any case, painful experience, ordered 26th Jan 2018 cancelled 28th Mar 2018, two months of constant mails, livechat and annoyance for nothing, questionable business practice with misleading website address of . "
posted 8 months ago - fitz
" On the day of delivery they changed the delivery day out by over 3 weeks Although they were so quick to take the money with the knowledge they could never delivery it has taken over 2 months to receive a refund I am well out of pocket in terms of money in phone calls and time in phone calls as no one answers the phone The companies business practices how they treat their customers is highly questionable. "
posted 9 months ago - Anonymous
" Do not buy from these clowns! Ordered a phone from them which said in stock, they took my money and even had the cheek to take a payment for next day delivery. I noticed on the tracking page it said awaiting stock but still said due for delivery tomorrow. I rang and was told it was out of stock despite the website still showing available stock an hour after I ordered. I spoke to Sonia first who was polite and she passed me on Jake who kept trying to talk over me, how rude. He made some pretty crappy offers for a smaller phone for another £80 or another phone for £180 more. I paid £610 instantly for a product they never had and now I have to wait up to 5 working days to get a refund 😡😡 "
posted 10 months ago - Richard
" Ordered TV on a Thursday for a sat delivery paid £30 extra for this! Saturday came no delivery, rang up and they said there was an error at warehouse.asked for a refund and they weren’t even going to refund the delivery charge I had to remind them. On hold for ages also! Had to drive to store to pick up poor service "
posted 10 months ago - Anonymous
" He emailed again stating the item was not as described and it was his right under consumer law to receive a full refund and got the same response. "
posted 10 months ago - Lottie