Laptops Direct Refund Reviews

Laptops Direct have a Refund Grade of F.

F
Happiness Grade
Are you a business owner? See Business Solutions
F

Refund - Difficult

32.61%
Industry Average
" I had a witness to my signing for a small package only but after 40 days of investigation Laptops Direct told me tough luck, I would neither receive a laptop or a refund. "
posted 1 week ago - Mel
" Although they charged us an extra €18 to deliver in 3 days it is now over 4 weeks later and we still have no indication of us getting a refund, they advised us today they dont know where the laptop is. "
posted 3 weeks ago - Noreen Murphy
" (I was getting error messages that the battery life was downgraded due to long term use) I eventually ended up paying £50 more for a new computer, which I am happy with, but, I had paid £29 extended warranty for the returned faulty laptop, and I was told Friday 1st February the money was being refunded, a week later still not received it. "
posted 1 month ago - Anonymous
" I bought a monitor and the estimated delivery was before or on December 31. I'm here waiting the delivery that obviously won't show up today and I can't track the package. I'm thinking about ask a money refund to buy other monitor in another store. "
posted 2 months ago - Guilherme Santos
" They lied about the real reason, it was an error, they lied about calling me back, they lied about the refund. "
posted 3 months ago - Lee M
" Ordered A laptop which arrived on time but had hardware issues. I’ve tried to get a refund and send it back but they haven’t replied to any of my emails (sent 2 weeks ago)! "
posted 4 months ago - Anonymous
" When I asked her why I paid for my delivery and still have to wait for 3 weeks, she said she will refund to my bank but no, she didn't. "
posted 5 months ago - Yuki
" Missold a pc. Had to return it at my expense. Took an age to be refunded. "
posted 7 months ago - Barry HUTCHINSON.
" I asked Asus for a refund this time as spent nearly £500 on pc that does not work as advertised, they advised they can take again to repair but cannot offer refund that would have to come from the retailer. "
posted 9 months ago - Rachael
" I asked refund and they said they would process it immediately but it took another week to have an email confirmation, with money not come yet. "
posted 9 months ago - C N