Laptops Direct Returns Reviews

Laptops Direct have a Returns Grade of F.

F
Happiness Grade
Are you a business owner? See Business Solutions
F

Returns - Difficult

13.64%
Industry Average
" Returns process is not customer focussed with poor customer comms and different advisors getting in touch. Still waiting for instructions to exchange a hard drive 1 week after reporting fault. "
posted 3 months ago - Paul B
" I looked on the website for returns advice and it stated that I needed to contact the manufacturer to obtain a fault reference number. "
posted 6 months ago - Rachael
" Disgusting customer services, states easy returns-more like we do not accept returns! Tried talking to customer services and they spit out a load of useless nonsense then cut the conversation off without giving you a chance to utter a single syllable! Do not buy from them!! "
posted 8 months ago - Anonymous
" Absolutely one of the worst companies I have ever dealt with. If you buy from them, pray you don't ever need to return anything as their no quibble returns policy is a lie and their after sales 'care' is appalling. They ignore messages and emails, they are rude on the phone and managers/supervisors refuse to even speak to you. I wish I had read other reviews before I purchased from these incompetent crooks. "
posted 1 year ago - Anonymous
" They say 'no quibble returns policy' if you have any issues on their website - 'you'll receive all your money back'. "
posted 1 year ago - Anonymous
" Misleading no quibble returns policy. "
posted 1 year ago - Anonymous
" When asked them to return the item and refund they said my return request was not accepted as this is a business order and they do not accept unwanted returns. "
posted 2 years ago - Egemen
" I tried to return a laptop having read "no quibble returns" only to find the no quibble was going to cost me 10% plus up to £20 postage as I had ordered it under a company name and they would have to open it to make sure it was OK even though it was still sealed!!! No quibble taking it back but be prepared to get stung!! poor service and definately won't use again!! "
posted 2 years ago - John Veall
" I reported the problem an hour after this issue on the same day of receipt, and was contacted by customer services next morning with an issued returns label. "
posted 3 years ago - German Leonov
" Rubbish company, bought a laptop which i wanted to return but they said they dont accept returns for unwanted items, this was on day 1!! terrible customer service "
posted 3 years ago - vincent mcbride