Laptops Direct Customer Service Reviews

Laptops Direct have a Customer Service Grade of B.

B
Happiness Grade
Are you a business owner? See Business Solutions
B

Customer Service - Good

79.30%
Industry Average
" Excellent delivery,very helpful customer service. "
posted 1 week ago - Gordon
" Great service ,will recomend and shop here again thanks BUY DIRECT ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ "
posted 2 weeks ago - JACK
" excellent service. Thank you. "
posted 2 weeks ago - Anonymous
" Excellent speedy service, no problems here ! "
posted 3 weeks ago - steve
" Great service, would highly recommend "
posted 3 weeks ago - Anonymous
" Fantastic service. Refurbished phone purchased, delivered the next day and kept informed from purchase to delivery. Would highly recommend "
posted 3 weeks ago - Anonymous
" Cant fault the service. Phone was cheaper than other online stores i looked at. Ross was really helpful and patient and my phone came next day as promise happy customers "
posted 3 weeks ago - Emma louise brown
" Nice laptop dispatched and delivered next day. Really happy with service todate. "
posted 3 weeks ago - Lawrence Yool
" I am satisfied with the service received. The delivery was fast and the charger has been working well. "
posted 3 weeks ago - Anonymous
" The website was very informative. The monitor was as described although it didn't come with an HDMI cable and didn't say it didn't come with it on the website. When I queried it with Customer Service they just said no it didn't. Better clarity on website needed. I paid for a designated time but they were half an hour late which made me late for an appointment. The guy didn't seem that bothered but I was! "
Laptops Direct