Laptops Direct Customer Service Reviews

Laptops Direct have a Customer Service Grade of A-.

A-
Happiness Grade
Are you a business owner? See Business Solutions
A-

Customer Service - Good

81.11%
Industry Average
" Very affordable laptops, good customer service and very speedy delivery times. However the delivery costs were a bit expensive especially standard delivery. "
posted 3 weeks ago - Anonymous
" I also had a msg come up saying they were cherry picking reviews, But I have no complaints with the laptop or the service. "
posted 3 weeks ago - Keith thomas
" Swooped my delivery date but didn't charge me for delivery got my mobile two days later very happy with the service and price thanks Laptops Direct Colin. "
posted 4 weeks ago - colin smith
" Delivered product before delivery date and I am very happy with the service. "
posted 1 month ago - Anonymous
" Great service price and product "
posted 1 month ago - Bill
" All aspects of service were good but have not had enough time to evaluate my laptop. Up till now it is working perfectly. If that goes on I would say 5 stars. Thank you. "
posted 1 month ago - Mr Hugh Ferguson
" Excellent service - phone arrived next day, all looks good "
posted 1 month ago - Anonymous
" very fast delivery with free delivery as bonus and delivered descreetly good service next working day delivery very good accepts amazon pay "
posted 2 months ago - JAMES STEWART
" A fast and professional service. What more does a customer need? "
posted 2 months ago - Jerome
" I ordered an item at 20;45 paid £10 for next day delivery, it arrived at 11:25 excellent service. Cannot fault them "
posted 2 months ago - Bill