Lasula Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Lasula

How would you rate Lasula ?

"I wouldn't even give this 1 star! Service is terrible I ordered on the 8th of July hoping to wear this dressfor my birthday which was on the 17th thinking this would give enough time. unfortunately the item was sent back to you via Royal mail which i have no understanding of why because no one has told me. I emailed on the 17th and I was told it would take 12 days to arrive. It's now been 13 days and still not received any email to confirm that my item has been posted. I understand you may be busy but it would be nice if your team could not leave customers in the dark so much especially when it's something out of my control. Over all I extremely disappointed with service of you company and can safely say I will not be shopping with you again its a bit ridiculous that a dress and a lip gloss takes 3 weeks arrive, I would expect this if it was being shipped."
"Item was nice and arrived within a few days but £3.99 delivery for a small tshirt is a bit much!"
Lasula is rated 2.00 based on 2 reviews