Lawrence Drug Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lawrence Drug

Tell us how Lawrence Drug made you happy
Lawrence Drug was very professional. They were nice and answered all questions thoroughly.
Thanks, Julia!
We ordered our flu shot. Lawrence called and got in right away.
Quick and easy.
Thanks for the review! :)
We have utilized Lawrence Drug Springfield many years due to its exceptionally courteous & friendly pharmacists and staff. Thank you.
Retired from a hospital, so have worked with many excellent pharmacists and pharmacy students and know the education and training required for this profession. This is why I selected a local pharmacy with an outstanding reputation for quality and service for my family. Have had several negative experiences at chain pharmacies, but after years of utilizing Lawrence, have only had positive experiences. Highly recommend Lawrence Drug. They make sure we have the best med for the best price and know if any risks or side effects might happen with a new prescription because they are familiar with all medications we already use. They also prepare all meds for our family so we can pick up everything we need in one stop instead of making numerous trips saving us time.
Do not change anything!!!!!
Personal people, professional service.

Can’t ask for more.
I’ve been going to Lawrence drug for years. They are the nicest family pharmacy a person could ask for! Thank you for being a caring, current, and informed! I feel confident you have my best interests in mind! Thank you. Donna Brown
Donna, we are so happy to have served you all these years! Thank you for your kind review and being a part of our Lawrence Drug family. :)
Got my flu shot curbside. Very pleasant young man. He was on time and the Whole process was very good.
Sue, thank you for your kind review! Happy you had a great flu shot experience!
Sue, thank you so much for coming to our pharmacy for your flu shot! We're happy to hear you had a pleasant experience. :)
I’ve gotten my flu shot from Lawrence Drug for a number of years and they’ve provided outstanding service in previous years and did so this year. Thanks to all the wonderful staff there and the excellent leadership Brooke provides.
Sammy, thank you for leaving such a kind review! We're thankful you've had and continue to have great experiences at the pharmacy! :)
Quick, efficient way to get the flu shot and as always friendly, caring staff. You always feel the staff at Lawrence Drug genuinely cares about you. A+
Thanks for the kind review, Carol!
Ellie and Michael are absolutely amazing- awesome experience getting flu shot and over the top customer service- Thank you!!
Thanks so much for the review and for being a part of the Lawrence Drug family! :)
They are very personable and professional. They know us and treat us very well.
Thank you, Carol, for your kind words!
Great place and great people!!!
Thanks, Melvin!
Each person at Lawrence Drug treats me like family. When I walk through the door I am greeted by name. They go above and beyond to get to know me and my family not only as customers, but as neighbors.
Thank you SO MUCH for being a part of the Lawrence Drug family! :)
The visit was very professional, well organized and efficient and extremely Friendly
Thanks for the rating and review, Kelvin!
Excellent, hardworking, caring individuals. Even if they are busy, they give you the necessary time to answer your questions.
Thanks so much, Jen, for your kind words!
Very friendly.
Great services
My husband and I have been using Lawrence Drug for about three years, ever since we returned to Ozark. We can't imagine going to another pharmacy.
Thanks for your kind words, Brenda!
Lawrence drug pharmacists and staff are knowledgeable and kind, always willing to help their customers. I love the personal service!
Lawrence Drug is rated 5.00 based on 57 reviews