lbeads.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend lbeads.com

Tell us how lbeads.com made you happy
As a starting entrepreneur, I did a LOT of research before I decided which company I would trust to get the start-up inventory for my bracelet shop on Etsy and after days of research, my choice stopped on LBeads and gosh am I happy I trusted them! Everything is FLAWLESS, exactly as described and the shipping was really fast! Their customer service is absolutely amazing: there was an issue with the delivery company who kept my package in their trucks for 3 days and they did everything they could to get the situation resolved really fast, keeping in touch with me every few hours and updating me! I'll have to order some new material soon and there's no doubt in my mind where I'll be getting it!
I recieved the items came promptly and were as exactly as described and packaged really well. The customer service is amicable. I must say I am truly impressed and will be ordering in the future.
There was an issue with the forwarder not getting my order shipped for over a week. Lbeads customer service kept in good contact and communicated with me and the forwarder to get the issue resolved. All items were received and were as described. I have ordered many times in the past and I am sure I will do so again.
lbeads.com is rated 5.00 based on 3 reviews