lbeads.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend lbeads.com

Tell us how lbeads.com made you happy
I love the crafting products that I have received from lbeads.com. The products are very high quality at a very reasonable price!
Their customer service is excellent as well!
Great product. Don’t be turned off by how inexpensive there products are because they are high quality. I have purchased glass, resin and metal beads and they have all turned out amazing.
I ordered a few bead strands for a project and they turned out really pretty. I think they'll work very nicely, and I'm really satisfied with my purchase. I was hesitant in ordering them because they were very cheap and thought the quality of them wouldn't be very good. However, I was surprised and will definitely purchase more.
Items are great. No defects. Shipping is on time.
As a starting entrepreneur, I did a LOT of research before I decided which company I would trust to get the start-up inventory for my bracelet shop on Etsy and after days of research, my choice stopped on LBeads and gosh am I happy I trusted them! Everything is FLAWLESS, exactly as described and the shipping was really fast! Their customer service is absolutely amazing: there was an issue with the delivery company who kept my package in their trucks for 3 days and they did everything they could to get the situation resolved really fast, keeping in touch with me every few hours and updating me! I'll have to order some new material soon and there's no doubt in my mind where I'll be getting it!
I recieved the items came promptly and were as exactly as described and packaged really well. The customer service is amicable. I must say I am truly impressed and will be ordering in the future.
There was an issue with the forwarder not getting my order shipped for over a week. Lbeads customer service kept in good contact and communicated with me and the forwarder to get the issue resolved. All items were received and were as described. I have ordered many times in the past and I am sure I will do so again.
lbeads.com is rated 4.86 based on 7 reviews