Le Bow Couture Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Le Bow Couture

How would you rate Le Bow Couture ?

(optional)

Jen Smith
"I LOVE my #blessed hat!! There are very few hats that I love and that actually fit my head!! I think I'll get one in every color!!!"
Verified Buyer
"Amazing products that I love wearing!! They are even more adorable in person!! I can't wait to get more! ????"
Verified Buyer
"I could not be happier with my #tribestrong trucker hat from Le Bow Couture. The meaning behind it is beautiful. I love that a portion of the proceeds go towards autism research. Can't wait to purchase the child of God hats for my littles 💜"
Nicole Albano
Verified Buyer
"I love Le Bow Couture. The hat I ordered is fabulous and I'm ordering a few more now for friends for Christmas. Thanks so much for the great product and cute packaging."
Verified Buyer
"I absolutely love the two hats I ordered from Le Bow: Tribestrong and Girl Power. I have three girls and one of them is on the Spectrum. The hats remind me that my tribe is strong, and so are my girls."
Sherly|Bruno
Verified Reviewer
"love love love my hat!!! Every where I go, I get so many compliments on my hat. Planning to get my second one soon. I LOVE the philosophy behind this company . Being a special needs mama just touches deep in my heart that a company can be generous for special needs community. Awesome buy! Awesome product! Awesome awesome awesome!!!!!"
Lisa Berger
Verified Buyer
"These hats are the cutest and support such a wonderful cause! The gift bags have Renae's creative and special touch all over it. The bride and bridal party absolutely loved the #tribestrong hats I bought for them! They make the perfect gifts for any occasion. Love this company!"
"I get lots of compliments with this hat! So cute! Great as a gift and/or for yourself!"
Carina Bindra
Verified Buyer
"I am so thrilled with my #tribestrong hat from Le Bow Couture! It is stylish and practical all in one. It is super comfortable and fits just right! I wear it with confidence and a sense of pride. I also love supporting a company with such a terrific cause and great message."
Tina Lorge
Verified Buyer
"I love my Blessedmama hat. It is different and special. I look forward to more unique purchase for my daughters!!!!"
Natali Drake-Riggio
Verified Buyer
"My girls and I LOVE our hats! We ordered the #AMEN hat and couldn't be happier with the style and product! My daughters have already worn their hats to church and can't wait for "Hat Day" at school! What I love about these hats, too, is the simple message of "AMEN". What a door opener to share one's faith and testimony with others! Product delivery was also very prompt. Can't wait to see new products. We will be returning for more purchases! :)"
Daniella Gomez
Verified Buyer
"I love my hat! It's beautiful!! Thank you Le Bow Couture!"
Lauren Murty
Verified Buyer
"I love Le Bow Couture!! Being a busy mom of three, most days my hair is thrown back into a hat, so I love rockin' my #Tribestrong trucker on those days. When I look in the mirror, it's a reminder that no matter how crazy my day may get, I know I've got a tribe of mama friends whose support always strengthens me! Love the founder, love the message, love the cause!!"
Amelia Zabala
Verified Buyer
"Love love LOVE my #AMEN hat! High quality, for a great cause. I will definitely be buying more from Le Bow Couture. Just seeing the glitter puts me in the best mood!"
Tina Zabala
Verified Buyer
"I LOVE my #Blessedmama hat❣ The most special gift I have been given, in my life, is the gift of motherhood. To have something that tells everyone that I feel blessed to be a mother is amazing. I love the beautiful gold sparkles❣ Thank you Le Bow Couture for allowing me to express my joy❣"
Julie Bellendir
Verified Buyer
"I got the CUTEST hat from Le Bow Couture!!! I got the one that is black and says #tribestrong and I constantly get compliments on it. I love sporting it around town, while working out, and when on vacay!! It is the perfect accessory & helps me look my best even on bad hair days!! I am looking forward to receiving my next order of the #blessedmama hat & as soon as my son will keep a hat on without ripping it off he will be wearing a child of God one! If your looking for a fashionable, inspiring, and good quality hat that will last, Le Bow Couture is the place! I also love that the hats are faith based and everyone who looks at me sees a positive message (hallelujah!). Thank you Le Bow Couture!!! I hope in the future you'll add shirts with these motivating, glittery words!!"
Erin Freimann
Verified Buyer
"Love my #BlessedMama hat and can't wait to add more to my collection. The quality and fit of the hat are better than any others out there! The packaging and delivery exceeded my expectations & I just love what this company stands for!"
Kristen Dowdee
Verified Buyer
"Good quality products and looks absolutely adorable on my kids!"
Jessica Ward
Verified Buyer
"Absolutely love my hat. Well made and super cute. Great company for a cause dear to my heart."
Jennifer Espinoza
Verified Buyer
"There is something so beautiful about this brand!!! These adorable hats help people spread a positive message with a simple # :) Too cute!!! The pictures do not do these hats justice, great quality and a great message. Thank you Le Bow for a great purchasing experience. I will be back!"
Le Bow Couture is rated 5.00 based on 24 reviews