Lead Academy Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lead Academy
Read Lead Academy Reviews

About Lead Academy:

Lead Academy is a leading provider of online training, practical courses and professional qualifications. We offer a wide range of courses suitable for all levels. Whether you want to advance your career or simply learn something new, we’ll have the course for you. Our innovative e-learning platform offers quality training with materials accessible wherever, whenever through your computer, tablet, or even your phone!

It would be great if your free courses where actually redeemable.
Good to start for the future
A very supportive and helpful team.
Took a course in web development. It was not a waste of money and time. Excellent resource!
These courses are great and amazing, especially if you need extra knowledge in your field of work.
A lot of helpful resources given on the platform. It is simple and easy to navigate. Love it!
It has a high quality courses. Moreover, my grades improved after taking the courses. Excellent!
There are a lot of free courses on the interface, and I loved the overall learning experience.
The website has a lot of high quality courses, and there are a lot of courses to pick from.
I loved the platform, so I bought more courses and received some free codes for the platform. Loved it!
A great platform to get extra lessons for certain courses. Tutors were also responsive on the platform. Overall, satisfied!
It has a simple design and a lot of high quality courses, and a lot of positive reviews too!
Course are superb. Great place to properly train up your brain as well. Recommended to people that love digital learning.
There should be lower pricing, and I found out that the courses here are top quality products.
They provide a lot of great, free courses, compared to other different featuress on the internet.
I have been using this platform for 5 months now. So far, so good! Great for first-time learners.
The platform lately had promotions and discounts, and it is rather affordable too. Highly recommended!
It was expensive, or so I thought. However, after going through the course, I felt it was worth every cent.
The classes are so engaging, clear and rather simple. Everyone should use this student engagement interface. Great!
I came to learn new stuff, and I managed to get what I wanted.
Lead Academy is rated 4.8 based on 142 reviews