Leafy Green Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Leafy Green

About Leafy Green: Leafy Green is a direct trade importer of single estate loose leaf teas. We import teas from growers who cultivate ecologically sustainable farms in remote locations around Asia.

4019965335

hello@leafygreentea.com

691 Main St

Category:
Tea

Tell us how Leafy Green made you happy

"Lets start off with how easy it was to order the tea. The description and tasting notes for each tea helped me figure out which teas I would enjoy. I ordered 4 different varieties, Matcha, Jasmine, Oolong and thr Blooming tea. My favorite out of this bunch has to be the Jasmine tea. I opened up the bag for the first time and I was hit by the beautiful aroma of the Jasmine. I have other Jasmine tea bags in my cupboard, but I don't really reach for them much. You can definitely tell that the Leafy Here's Jasmine tea is of high quality from the taste and smell. It is definitely a MUST TRY! My order arrived very quickly (like a couple of days after ordering) and the packaging is clean and simple. I love it when a company pays attention to the little details! I'm definitely going to order more tea."
"Leafy Green's teas are unlike any I have had before. Very high quality teas with a great flavor. And the best part - they don't break the bank unlike some other high-end tea companies!"
Leafy Green is rated 5.00 based on 2 reviews