leagueofaccounts.com Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend leagueofaccounts.com
"Bought the acc in literally 30 seconds, good service"
"Quick and easy"
"I quickly received the account, no problems here !"
"Got account less than a minute after purchase, fresh level 30 even came with some skin shards."
"It was quick and easy which was awesome. I got my account in no time. My only issue is that, in my opinion, it was not made clear enough that if you want an account that has champion capsules. You’ll have to pay extra to be guaranteed the Champ Caps. When I first noticed I didn’t have them I used the chat feature to ask why they weren’t there, and I received the answer very quick, they even went so far as to email me when I didn’t respond to chat, which is AWESOME. Overall, I had a great experience with my customer support and purchase, however I wish the champion capsule guarantee was a little more clear before I bought an account. :c"
"Good service"
"Bought 2 accounts first one came with more blue essence than advertised, just about to check out the second had the same thing happen this time it had 10k extra. Awesome service would recommend to anyone who is buying off player auctions to stop and buy off these guys."
"real and fast"
"10/10 worked perfectly"
"Instant access after purchase, me like."
"very great"
"Very professional, was skeptical after first very fast and reliable. I didn’t think it was a real thing but after speaking to the support who responded quickly I was reassured and it was a pleasant experience."
"Acc Ban 4times 20min"
Hey Clement,
sorry to hear you had a problem with your account.

Next time please contact us right after you noticed the LPQ via Live Chat, E-Mail or in Discord, so we can resolve your issue immediatly.

Kind regards,
Sören Herge
leagueofaccounts.com
"Very pleased with my experience on your website. Simple, good and reliable. Awesome! Will definately recommend friends."
"I'm really satisfied my account is all working. Que viva España."
"Quick and easy. Was able to play within a few minutes of ordering."
"Cheap and fast"
"Instant account delevery quick and affordable"
"Great service. Got my account instantly. Had a leaver buster warning but just don't go afk anymore and you don't get any penalty. would recommend to a friend."
"Very good"