Learn TEFL Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Learn TEFL

How would you rate Learn TEFL ?

(optional)

"Easy to understand and grasp. User friendly not difficult. very informative and cover a fast amount of information to give an insight of things I did not know and understand. highly impressed with the assistance of the tutor, got the feeling they are friendly and was indeed co-operative at all times."
"Actually learned many different training aspects even though I already have experience in the field. Made me think! Kudos."
"Always ready to assist and go an extra mile to help me with my course"
"Very user friendly and interesting g activities"
"I really enjoyed the course. It was full of practical suggestions which I'm going to apply. I also appreciate detailed and always supportive feedback given to me."
"The courseware was organized and thorough. The testing required practical application of the information."
"Content good. Marking of assignments prompt and constructive criticism given."
"The course was very logically and practically structured. The support of the tutor was very good and content was made very enjoyable by the fact that there were various methods of presentation."
"Pat was on the ball & always willing to help. She graded my work thoroughly and always provided me with helpful tips :) Thank you Pat!!"
"I found the course interesting but there was a lot of unnecessary parts."
"I just wanted to say how much I thoroughly enjoyed this course and also how much confidence it has given me to know that this course provides everything needed to equip you for the real world of teaching. Thanks to Pat, my personal tutor, I feel more than ready and the feedback which I have learnt so much from will certainly lead me in good stead. I am so excited to enter the world of teaching, and hopefully leave a lasting impression in return. Thank you very much to everyone at the LearnTEFL team!"
"I took this online course because I volunteered to teach English in Costa Rica, and I wanted to get a better concept of what it entails in today's world. I found this course very informative and helpful, it covered about everything from simple English grammar to classroom do's and don'ts, with videos to illustrate key features. Some of the quizzes were quite challenging, but not misleading, and I have to admit that I feel much better prepared now to put together and teach a lesson by myself, using the guidelines and advice from my tutor, Pat, who was quite specific about the application of each question and answer. Thank you."
Cinzia Cristal
Verified Buyer
"Really great course for an amazing price. The team is fast in responding and the tutor in grading. I received my certificate in only 5 days. I really recommend it!"
"It was good although anxious for delay in marking"
Learn TEFL is rated 4.71 based on 14 reviews