Learn TEFL Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Learn TEFL
"I have thoroughly enjoyed my time with you and the course. My tutor Pat was extremely kind and helpful to me, willing to answer any question I may have had or may have come across. I would definitely recommend both this company and the course to people in the future. ~Abi"
"I found this program to be really excellent. I have been teaching for several years but wanted TEFL training for my volunteering in retirement. I thought the course would be a slam dunk since I'd been an educator. I also thought it would be brief given the fantastic cost (I'd been pricing different programs) and figured I'd just need a cursory course given my background. Boy, was I wrong...and extremely pleased, to say the least. I learned a tremendous amount...it was truly a challenging and fully complete course. The one "missing" element, of course, was that there was no observation as part of the training, which is a given since it's an online course. Other than that, I would highly recommend it for individuals wanting TEFL training. The one other thought is that you're on your own...meaning no one's going to tell you to do your homework. This, and any online course, requires self-motivation and self-discipline, so that needs to be taken into consideration for anyone signing up for an extended online program like this."
"Excellent programme"
"Amazing experience! I had a great time learning, material is very interesting! Keep up the good work, and good luck to everyone!"
"Very thorough, informative course. Thank you."
"Overall I would give it 3 out of 5 stars. I liked the on-line component of it. But found that once I completed it, I didn't feel qualified to really teach without doing a practicum which you won't get with this online course. Also, when I received my transcript, it had my "practice" scores, which I didn't know were going to be included on my transcript - they are "practice" - so do I really want a potential employer seeing those? In one assignment the teacher couldn't see my highlighted answer and had me re-do the assignment and write "correct" next to the correct answers for self-developed multiple-choice questions. So there were a few quirks along the way. The other issue was there was not enough "grammar" included - which is what we will be teaching to K-12 or adults. For that I'm signing up for another course. Overall, it was a good beginning TEFL course, but you will need more."
"It was a good learning experience and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Suitable for all types of learners irrespective of level, experience and even career path. Took the course as an optional extra hobby and found it very insightful, enriching and empowering. My tutor was efficient, professional and prompt with responses, results and advise and guidance. I would recommend this course even to those not intending in pursing a teaching career. Thank you to the team behind the scenes who made this achievement possible and successful!"
"I enjoyed the course, which emphasized certain priorities needed to help in teaching. It also confirmed what I have learnt as a trainer in courses I have given in the past. My tutor, Pat, also helped in the comments she gave to iron out any confusion I might have had. Carl"
"I found it really long and at times the reading became quite boring. More interactive activities would be a great addition. I found my tutor to be efficient and professional although somewhat distant. My biggest concern though is realising that there are a growing number of schools, recruiters etc., who do not place much value on an certificate that has been obtained online. I have come across a number of vacancies where they insist on classroom contact time. I think this is an area that needs to be looked at if your course / certification is going to have any value into the future."
"A very challenging educational course, however, I am not able to get employment as yet."
"I enjoyed this course. The lessons were thorough and I learned a lot. It was also challenging. I’m glad I took this course."
"Great modules and lots of learning. Thanks!"
"LearnTEFL was an absolute joy to learn through. The course material was very applicable and everything was explained so well. Also the feedback from Pat - the reviewer was really brilliant and helped me alot."
"It was a very insightful, but challenging course. As a certified educator, it was a chance to brush up on my skills and embrace new ones. My only criticism was the quality of the certificate itself. However all in all it was a good program."
"Absolutely Fantastic! I am so delighted with this Certificate, I completed the 150 hours master course and it has broadened my horizons greatly. The team could not have been amymore helpful! I would Recommend this site to anyone looking to teach English as a Foreign Language!"
"Thank you for providing me with excellent and clear learning instructions.As I want to concentrate on online teaching and not in a classroom environment , I felt that more online teaching methods would have been great. My tutor Pat was very supportive during the course. More info on how to start online teaching would have been much appreciated."
"I enjoyed the course although it was challenging in some ways I didn’t expect it to be. I found the explations at times lengthy, ambiguous, and rambling. Sometimes a word itself was used in the explanation of that word. The same terminology was, at times, used to explain different facets of a subject. The exams were vague at times and sometimes times the difference between potentially different responses to a multiple choice clear. There was a glitch in your system so that somehow part of my exam wasn’t seen by the teacher even though I could see it as sent, so I did the test again and there was another mix up and i was given a failing grade. Finally I called Pat and she told me there had been a problem but she couldn’t tell which students were affected. Please if you haven’t already, fix that. It’s very frustrating for your students. With a bit of tweaking, this could be a very good course. Thank you for making so much on line information available. Thanks to Pat for usually responding to questions and correcting paperwork in well under 3 days."
"The course was easy to follow and great teaching coach!"
"Overall, I was very satisfied with the content and structure of the course. Their feedback to the written assignments were precise and to the point. I would recommend this class to anybody looking for a TEFL program."
"Very helpful and interesting, amazing guidelines and well laid out and structured for gaining the prime education needed for stepping into this form of reliable education structure for foreign students. Thankful for taking part in this format and very pleased with the guidance. Would like to teach online and further help building there futures . If any connection could assist me to get into that system would be very greatful kind regards. Tian Mac Gregor"
Learn TEFL is rated 4.66 based on 56 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!