ORION Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend ORION

About ORION: ORION is a computer-adaptive GMAT course that personalizes a study mission based on your weaknesses, adapting with every practice test you take. So you know exactly what to do and when. It will keep you organized and engaged so that you maximize your GMAT score in the shortest amount of time. It’s kind of like having a private tutor without having to pay for one. Some dare to even call it fun.

Email, Live Chat

How would you rate ORION ?

"The site was extremely helpful in identifying the key subject/study areas where I needed improvement on the GMAT and distilling the thinking skills and test-taking tools I needed to really improve my score. This site is especially helpful for folks who are severely out of practice in subject areas where they once excelled (e.g. math) and for those who struggle with maneuvering effectively through the unique of the GMAT. I wish there were some readily accessible way to incorporate real GMAT results into the system, but it's still an excellent tool as is. I highly recommend it."
"Best part is Error log."
"Personally, I think that this platform is simply amazing! It really helped to get into the GMAT test and understand how to solve many questions. I really recommend it"
"It was a great tool to help improve test score. It really helped with breaking down the GMAT into a bunch of skills that can be developed, which give you a much more granular perspective into how you're doing. If you want to get over 700 or are struggling, you should think seriously about Orion."
"I think Orion is a great tool to study for the GMAT. I had a month to prep and it really helped me out by providing a study plan catered to my needs. Before Orion I was struggling with where to start and what to focus on, especially since I had a limited amount of time before my exam. The interface was also amazing and kept me interested with the right reinforcement and reward whenever necessary. I would highly recommend Orion to anyone studying for the GMAT!"
"The adaptive feature really helps to focus on what you need to improve."
"Very useful to gradually learn each question type and subject. It is a lot easier to diagnose weaknesses and address them."
"I’ve been using Orion for about a month and a half and it’s pretty great. I’m not a studier, never needed to in school, so GMAT has been painful. I took the Manhattan prep 9 week course and got some good stuff out of it, but once I was done with the syllabus I found self study super tough. I was looking at tutors but they were insanely expensive. I found Orion and it’s honestly been the best thing for me. It’s very structured, the gamification/aesthetics of the program keeps you engaged, and the teaching I think is stronger from the strategy side then Manhattan prep. Would definitely recommend if you need structure and you find it difficult to self-study, it’s been the best option for me. P.s. I realize my comment may sound like I work for V-P but I certainly can guarantee I don’t. I just really like their product."
"I love that Orion breaks down the GMAT to a granular level, going through 3 levels of difficulty for each of the 30 or so topics. Learning to crack the test through the lesson plans, and then taking a large number of practice tests to work on timing was a great way to boost my GMAT score!"
"I've always loved the challenge of gmat style problems, but found it hard to study for extended periods of time. With Orion that is not the case, I just want to keep going. I think that the videos are to the point and really good at showing how to solve problems that might have taken longer without those useful tips. Also, the ratio of "theoretical" video lessons and practice drills is excellent. Additionally, Brian and the rest of the customer support team are quick to answer questions and open to suggestions to keep adding features and keep improving Orion. Highly recommended, 10/10!"
"Very useful platform!"
ORION is rated 4.91 based on 11 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!