ORION Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend ORION

About ORION: ORION is a computer-adaptive GMAT course that personalizes a study mission based on your weaknesses, adapting with every practice test you take. So you know exactly what to do and when. It will keep you organized and engaged so that you maximize your GMAT score in the shortest amount of time. It’s kind of like having a private tutor without having to pay for one. Some dare to even call it fun.

Tell us how ORION made you happy

Email, Live Chat
"As someone who has been out of school and hasn't taken any type of academic test for a while, I had many doubts about whether to even take the GMAT. Thanks to ORION, I now feel confident, not only to take the GMAT, but that I will do well enough to get into one of my top-choice schools. ORION makes the prep fun and keeps me motivated to keep improving. I have benefitted particularly from the Learning by Doing cheat sheets, HInt buttons and Eliminate features. And while I have historically scored reasonably well on standardized tests, the "Think like the testmaker" clues and trap answers have really boosted my sample test scores."
"For a guy who is feeling completely unprepared for the GMAT, this is the kind of test prep I need. Great diagnostic tools, feedback in real time, and makes it all seem kinda like a video game. Will use this tool on a regular basis."
"A friend of mine recommended ORION to me and I found it really helpful! I did need to start from the basics for the Quant part and it was the perfect choice for my preparation. Thanks to a diagnostic test you get to know where you stand and especially realise which skills you need to target the most to achieve your desired score. Your progress is constantly measured and according to your goal score the mission adapts. It is interactive and very easy to study on. The content is accurate and quite extended. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who doesn't have too much time to prepare but needs a valuable and methodical approach!"
"Orion is a very good tool, slightly harder than the actual gmat exam."
"Having used different resources, I do have to say that Orion was totally worth it and that it very much helped me to get to the 760 Q50/V44 score that I got. The thing I loved the most about Orion was that it really challenged me at the highest level in every topic. Undoubtedly Orion's hard problems are harder than GMAT's problems, but they still keep very relevant! If you can handle Orion, you can handle anything! Just don't get discouraged with your CAT's results! I got 690/710/690 on Orion and when I then took the official GMAC tests I got 750-770."
"The test preparation software interspersed with practice tests provided a good study aid. The questions got tougher depending on the level, and that method of study is required to do well on the actual test. The videos were very helpful. Brian Galvin does a great job in front of the camera."
"great tool. the questions level might be a bit harder than the real test, but overall Orion is a very good way to improve your score."
"ORION is really useful - they have reasonable pricing schemes, they fairly evaluate your skill level, and the short lecture-style videos are an incredibly useful supplement to the more traditional books and in-person tutorials. It's not easy to hop around or go backwards and review previous work, which are really my only minor complaints and all that keeps me from giving the platform a full 5 stars."
"GMAT prep can be overwhelming, Orion does a fantastic job at structuring the syllabus and keeps the candidate engaged throughout. Of course any serious candidate must also practice all the questions in the GMAT guide as well. Orion will keep you focussed and accelerate your preparation."
"Adbuotenes"
"I've been using ORION for more than a month now and wish that I would have subscribed it earlier without wasting my time with others prep classes. Orion offers flexibility, adaptability and personal guidance with a beautiful interactive platform that looks after one's target score. The interactive methodology helps in developing a deep understanding of concepts, earlier frightful to many GMAT aspirants. Whether it's Verbal or Quant, you will get a much superior edge with Orion in both! Yes, it's indeed very much true that you will not feel like studying rigorously with Orion and the only reason is its beautiful interactive platform which feels like playing an online game. You can always customize Orion at any time, change your target score, pre/postpone your test date and it's AI will take care that you reach there in time. It also offers detailed statistics about individual's Performance Breakdown and helps in assessing one's weakness or strengths more effectively. Unlike other prep courses which offer specific subject specialization, Orion offers the complete package with detailed video lessons from Best Faculties about all aspects of GMAT including how to approach A.W.A and I.R. sections, all questions answered through a single platform! I will highly recommend using ORION to each GMAT aspirant, those who are self-studying or using any sort of classroom/online prep course. A great time saver for students from the Masters."
"Orion seemed to be by far the best option: a platform I could use whenever I liked, following my own schedule and learning path! The lessons helped me build complete understanding from both Quant and Verbal main concepts!"
"Orion is very helpful in diagnosing your strengths and weaknesses. The most helpful parts are the lessons, the drills, the online tutor sessions, and the adaptive practice tests. The online Q&A and office hour are super helpful. Brian always answers my questions patiently and provide me lots of great advice. I really appreciate his kind help. I love the design of this product. It's like a game which makes study so much fun. Moreover, it tells you clearly how much you have progressed and which areas you need to work on. My score has improved greatly and I definitely recommend Orion to you if you want to get over 700. Happy studying!"
"Orion is great because it lets you pinpoint your strengths and weaknesses and engages you through interactive learning for better GMAT outcomes. It’s one of a kind in terms of GMAT resources. More importantly though, the customer service is unparalleled. I had an issue with payment and Marc helped me so diligently - he even responded through the weekend!"
"Using Orion allowed me to understand the tricks that are very important to pay attention during Gmat Exam."
"The site was extremely helpful in identifying the key subject/study areas where I needed improvement on the GMAT and distilling the thinking skills and test-taking tools I needed to really improve my score. This site is especially helpful for folks who are severely out of practice in subject areas where they once excelled (e.g. math) and for those who struggle with maneuvering effectively through the unique of the GMAT. I wish there were some readily accessible way to incorporate real GMAT results into the system, but it's still an excellent tool as is. I highly recommend it."
"Best part is Error log."
"Personally, I think that this platform is simply amazing! It really helped to get into the GMAT test and understand how to solve many questions. I really recommend it"
"It was a great tool to help improve test score. It really helped with breaking down the GMAT into a bunch of skills that can be developed, which give you a much more granular perspective into how you're doing. If you want to get over 700 or are struggling, you should think seriously about Orion."
"I think Orion is a great tool to study for the GMAT. I had a month to prep and it really helped me out by providing a study plan catered to my needs. Before Orion I was struggling with where to start and what to focus on, especially since I had a limited amount of time before my exam. The interface was also amazing and kept me interested with the right reinforcement and reward whenever necessary. I would highly recommend Orion to anyone studying for the GMAT!"
ORION is rated 4.81 based on 26 reviews