ORION Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend ORION

About ORION: ORION is a computer-adaptive GMAT course that personalizes a study mission based on your weaknesses, adapting with every practice test you take. So you know exactly what to do and when. It will keep you organized and engaged so that you maximize your GMAT score in the shortest amount of time. It’s kind of like having a private tutor without having to pay for one. Some dare to even call it fun.

Tell us how ORION made you happy

Email, Live Chat
"ORION is the best way to improve your skills even if you have only a couple of hours during the day. I really think that without ORION I could not feel ready to take the exam. I started when I was about 570, and now after two months with the help of ORION I can smell the 700. Thanks a lot for everything. I will let you know how it went for me after the exam."
"This platform is exceptionally good for practicing."
"I used Orion during my GMAT studies. The application is great and helped me stay in shape for the exam day. The proposed exercices were adapted to my target score difficulty. The platform definetly help me in scoring 720 in the real test."
"Orion is a great product for GMAT prep. It's super motivational, the interface is user friendly, and I feel like I'm making great progress."
"The best part about Orion is the graduated difficulty of the problems for each topic. You essentially go from problems where you simply apply the core material (division, subject-verb agreement, etc) through problems where you see how the testmaker can obscure or make the problem difficult. Additionally, I've seen how Veritas is improving the program even during my 2 months with them. They've also been very responsive when I've had questions though the in app chat. Overall very helpful."
"Amazing study aid that helped me build confidence in myself and engaged me from start to finish. You almost forgot you're studying because the design and game-like elements are so well thought out. Would highly recommend!"
"Awesome study tool that kept me motivated when studying was hard to fit into my schedule. The game-style feel was addicting and almost made me forget that I was studying. The strategy/advice was really helpful as well as all the practice problems on specific areas. I highly recommend!"
"ORION is the single best tool I used to prepare to take the GMAT for the second time. I went from a 640 to a 710 in roughly two months! Studying with ORION felt like playing a game - you move from level to leven on different topics, and each level includes a 6-10 minute video and several questions that adapt in difficulty as you improve. Brian´s explanations are SO CLEAR and TO THE POINT, that on Test Day, I didn´t even have to read the entire Answer Choices for Sentence Correction questions. I would definitely recommend it to anyone, given that my confidence level significantly improved, as well as my performance, in only two months."
"As someone who has been out of school and hasn't taken any type of academic test for a while, I had many doubts about whether to even take the GMAT. Thanks to ORION, I now feel confident, not only to take the GMAT, but that I will do well enough to get into one of my top-choice schools. ORION makes the prep fun and keeps me motivated to keep improving. I have benefitted particularly from the Learning by Doing cheat sheets, HInt buttons and Eliminate features. And while I have historically scored reasonably well on standardized tests, the "Think like the testmaker" clues and trap answers have really boosted my sample test scores."
"For a guy who is feeling completely unprepared for the GMAT, this is the kind of test prep I need. Great diagnostic tools, feedback in real time, and makes it all seem kinda like a video game. Will use this tool on a regular basis."
"A friend of mine recommended ORION to me and I found it really helpful! I did need to start from the basics for the Quant part and it was the perfect choice for my preparation. Thanks to a diagnostic test you get to know where you stand and especially realise which skills you need to target the most to achieve your desired score. Your progress is constantly measured and according to your goal score the mission adapts. It is interactive and very easy to study on. The content is accurate and quite extended. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who doesn't have too much time to prepare but needs a valuable and methodical approach!"
"Orion is a very good tool, slightly harder than the actual gmat exam."
"Having used different resources, I do have to say that Orion was totally worth it and that it very much helped me to get to the 760 Q50/V44 score that I got. The thing I loved the most about Orion was that it really challenged me at the highest level in every topic. Undoubtedly Orion's hard problems are harder than GMAT's problems, but they still keep very relevant! If you can handle Orion, you can handle anything! Just don't get discouraged with your CAT's results! I got 690/710/690 on Orion and when I then took the official GMAC tests I got 750-770."
"The test preparation software interspersed with practice tests provided a good study aid. The questions got tougher depending on the level, and that method of study is required to do well on the actual test. The videos were very helpful. Brian Galvin does a great job in front of the camera."
"great tool. the questions level might be a bit harder than the real test, but overall Orion is a very good way to improve your score."
"ORION is really useful - they have reasonable pricing schemes, they fairly evaluate your skill level, and the short lecture-style videos are an incredibly useful supplement to the more traditional books and in-person tutorials. It's not easy to hop around or go backwards and review previous work, which are really my only minor complaints and all that keeps me from giving the platform a full 5 stars."
"GMAT prep can be overwhelming, Orion does a fantastic job at structuring the syllabus and keeps the candidate engaged throughout. Of course any serious candidate must also practice all the questions in the GMAT guide as well. Orion will keep you focussed and accelerate your preparation."
"Adbuotenes"
"I've been using ORION for more than a month now and wish that I would have subscribed it earlier without wasting my time with others prep classes. Orion offers flexibility, adaptability and personal guidance with a beautiful interactive platform that looks after one's target score. The interactive methodology helps in developing a deep understanding of concepts, earlier frightful to many GMAT aspirants. Whether it's Verbal or Quant, you will get a much superior edge with Orion in both! Yes, it's indeed very much true that you will not feel like studying rigorously with Orion and the only reason is its beautiful interactive platform which feels like playing an online game. You can always customize Orion at any time, change your target score, pre/postpone your test date and it's AI will take care that you reach there in time. It also offers detailed statistics about individual's Performance Breakdown and helps in assessing one's weakness or strengths more effectively. Unlike other prep courses which offer specific subject specialization, Orion offers the complete package with detailed video lessons from Best Faculties about all aspects of GMAT including how to approach A.W.A and I.R. sections, all questions answered through a single platform! I will highly recommend using ORION to each GMAT aspirant, those who are self-studying or using any sort of classroom/online prep course. A great time saver for students from the Masters."
"Orion seemed to be by far the best option: a platform I could use whenever I liked, following my own schedule and learning path! The lessons helped me build complete understanding from both Quant and Verbal main concepts!"
ORION is rated 4.85 based on 34 reviews