Lee N' Eddies Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend Lee N' Eddies

Tell us how Lee N' Eddies made you happy

Own Driver
"Delivery was prompt and setup was great."
"We had missing food items. When we contacted the company, they indicated they would contact the driver and they would call us back. Unfortunately, they never called back and the items were never presented as indicated in the catering contract. This resulted in a very disappointed experience. We will not be providing future business with this company."
"My whole experience was good, food was hot and on time. Fran was very accommodating and helpful with my catering order. I will definitely use your services in the future."
"We have used Lee N Eddies several times. Always great food delivered on time."
"Very tasty, kind and efficient servers. Pleased!"
"Very good as usual."
"Good service, on time, reasonably priced."
"All employees where polite; however, the food was not good. Beef & Rolls where good, roasted chicken was dry and mostaccioli was terrible. Most of the guests where polite, but everyone left the pasta in their dish to end up as trash. Very disappointing!"
"On time. . . . . . . . food was enjoyed by all,. . . . . . . happy to copy the "Art Constien" order - also recommended by Edie C. We were confused by your location ? ? ? ? and mix up of phone conversations."
"sorry hit the wrong one lol"
"Food was excellent......delivery right on time"
"Lee N' Eddies catered my husband's 70th birthday party. The food was absolutely wonderful and I received a lot of compliments on it. The gentleman who set up for us was amazing and did a wonderful job. Thank you so much!"
"Perfect food. My party was a success! I will use the service again"
"I was very impressed! First time customer and the food was on time, set up beautifully, and tasted delicious. The delivery gentlemen, (and I apologize for forgetting his name) was extremely courteous and professional making sure I had everything I needed and that I understood when to uncover certain items. This will be a place we use again as well as, recommend others to Lee N Eddie's. Thank you for a great picnic!!"
"All our guests really enjoyed the fried chicken. The Italian beef and sweet green peppers and sides were great too. As always, the service was excellent with plenty of food for everyone. We really appreciated your accommodating the late arrivals too. You're the best!"
Lee N' Eddies is rated 4.40 based on 15 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access