Lee N' Eddies Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Lee N' Eddies
Own Driver

How would you rate Lee N' Eddies ?

"On time. . . . . . . . food was enjoyed by all,. . . . . . . happy to copy the "Art Constien" order - also recommended by Edie C. We were confused by your location ? ? ? ? and mix up of phone conversations."
"sorry hit the wrong one lol"
"Food was excellent......delivery right on time"
"Lee N' Eddies catered my husband's 70th birthday party. The food was absolutely wonderful and I received a lot of compliments on it. The gentleman who set up for us was amazing and did a wonderful job. Thank you so much!"
"Perfect food. My party was a success! I will use the service again"
"I was very impressed! First time customer and the food was on time, set up beautifully, and tasted delicious. The delivery gentlemen, (and I apologize for forgetting his name) was extremely courteous and professional making sure I had everything I needed and that I understood when to uncover certain items. This will be a place we use again as well as, recommend others to Lee N Eddie's. Thank you for a great picnic!!"
"All our guests really enjoyed the fried chicken. The Italian beef and sweet green peppers and sides were great too. As always, the service was excellent with plenty of food for everyone. We really appreciated your accommodating the late arrivals too. You're the best!"
Lee N' Eddies is rated 5.00 based on 7 reviews