Leelbox Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Leelbox

How would you rate Leelbox ?

(optional)

2 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Peter Smith

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Leelbox in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Slow, unreliable, with outdated software and no options to upgrade firmware or software. Not something I would suggest, and a purchase I definitely regret."
Andrew Porter
"I bought a leelbox which arrived in good time, when it arrived and I set it up I found that the product wasn't to my liking and decided to return it to the company. The returns process was quick and smooth and leelbox-tech made every effort they could to ensure I was happy and offered a lot of assistance should I need it. The company accepted the return without hesitation and even gave me a small amount of compensation for my trouble which was in addition to my full refund. So even the I was not completely happy with MY choice of product, m experience of this company was fantastic! and I would not hesitate to purchase from them again. Than you Leelbox-tech."
Leelbox is rated 3.00 based on 2 reviews