Leelbox Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Leelbox
00AM
12AM

Tell us how Leelbox made you happy

"Slow, unreliable, with outdated software and no options to upgrade firmware or software. Not something I would suggest, and a purchase I definitely regret."
Are you Leelbox? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Leelbox receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"I bought a leelbox which arrived in good time, when it arrived and I set it up I found that the product wasn't to my liking and decided to return it to the company. The returns process was quick and smooth and leelbox-tech made every effort they could to ensure I was happy and offered a lot of assistance should I need it. The company accepted the return without hesitation and even gave me a small amount of compensation for my trouble which was in addition to my full refund. So even the I was not completely happy with MY choice of product, m experience of this company was fantastic! and I would not hesitate to purchase from them again. Than you Leelbox-tech."
Leelbox is rated 3.00 based on 2 reviews