Legal Solutions Law Group PC Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Legal Solutions Law Group PC
"Amy has been a god send! Unfortunately, Amy was my second lawyer in my child custody case. I found Amy after parting ways with another attorney who put me into a very bad situation. I brought my seemingly hopeless case to Amy and she undid everything that was done and then some. Amy remains calm and level headed in the most difficult of situations. I believe that if I had not found her, I would not have had the positive outcome that I did. I could not have asked for a better advocate for myself and my daughter. I highly recommend her to anyone going through a custody case!"
"Catherine did an Excellent job representing me, she really help me with my family probate court issues."
"I strongly recommend Legal Solutions Law Group. Catherine and Amy were great to work with and are very competent lawyers. They began to work on my case immediately after my consultation with them. They promptly and efficiently resolved my pending lawsuit. They were easy to work with and professional at all times. I would not hesitate to use them again."
"I had a great experience working with Amy to get custody of my daughter. She is always available, has tons of experience and was always well prepared for court. I would recommend her to anyone. Thank you Amy."
"Choosing the right legal representation can be a daunting task, especially during a trying time - such as a divorce. Legal Solutions Law Group provided me with the highest level or professionalism, support, and legal advisement, when I needed it most. I would recommend them highly to ANYONE for any legal matter - because they always made me feel like I was the most important client. I wanted someone to fight for me, and they consistently delivered. I am forever grateful to the team at Legal Solutions Law Group PC."
"Impressed with her practical knowledge of the law and her ability to achieve results. Clearly great at sorting facts that can be used to win points of law. Has very strong court skills and able to set agenda to communicate key facts that effect a positive outcome. Her style seems aloof at times but always is in control and focused on goal."
"After trying to litigate and negotiate my own divorce, with limited legal assistance, for over a year and a half, I realized I needed the full assistance of an attorney. I found Attorney Saunders on the AVVO website and retained her services after reading the reviews.Not only was Amy willing to move forward with my case in a short period of time, she took the time to review all that I had submitted and discussed my preferred results. She was successful in negotiating an agreement with outcomes that are the best interest of my family and facilitated an avenue for both parties to have a resolution."
"I can’t even say enough great words about Amy and her practice. She is an amazing attorney and she will fight for you for every little thing you are concerned about and until the last minute if she has to, and for every little penny that should be yours! She has amazing eye for financial detail and a great soul for a client in pain. My case was a very difficult one since ex-husband was really hard to deal with and she did amazing knowing the amount of stress that was in the game. Great communication, follow up and follow through skills! She is the best lawyer I have ever dealt with and I did a lot of research when I started looking into divorce! She won’t disappoint you!"
"Amy Hanson-Saunders helped me weed through the documentation requirements for my divorce. Her expertise and personality made the overwhelming task much easier to deal with, and the whole packet was complete within a few hours. I dropped the paperwork to the court myself, and the clerk commented on how thorough and well organized the documents were. Honest! None of it was contested, nothing more was asked for, the divorce went through without a hiccup. I am very grateful to this firm."
"Amy Saunders and her team are outstanding. Amy truly invests in her clients and genuinely cares — which makes all of the difference in the success of the case. Due to the complexity of my case, I was not expecting a great outcome — but she went far above and beyond and I could not be any happier."
"I don’t know where my gratitude should begin. So I guess I’ll simply say Amy is an amazing attorney. She helped me walk through an emotional divorce and made sure I kept my head high. The knowledge that she has combined with the strength that she offered, allowed me to tolerate the intolerable. She was my reason and voice when dealing with my ex as well as the court. I was extremely emotional, confused, anxiety ridden and wasn’t sure what the first step was as I knew NOTHING about divorce. Amy was wonderful, understanding, patient and walked me from beginning to end. I put all my trust in her and I’m so glad I had her by my side. Thank you."
"It was apparent immediately that Amy knew her stuff. She took me through the process step by step and her ability to get things moving quickly was amazing. I left the process feeling like I got the best possible settlement. Fees were very reasonable as well. I would recommend Amy to anyone who is looking for a competent divorce attorney who is passionate about getting the best for her client."
"Amy got the job done! Guided me and explained things when I needed it! She was understanding and compassionate to the sensitivity of the situation but continued to help me push through! I’m glad she was in my side and can now call her a friend!"
"I truly believe Amy obtained the best results possible for me. My case involved a long separation and a large sum of money, among other factors. Even the judge admitted it was a complex divorce and if it went to trial it could go either way. Amy made it go my way. She expertly weighed all the variables and quickly came up with a strategy that convinced me was the way to go. With my approval, she stuck to that plan and wouldn’t give in forcing the other side to. I couldn’t be happier and Amy is one of the nicest professional people that you could meet"
"Amy sure knows what she is doing she has never steered me wrong and my cases always came up on top thank you for your hard work"
"Hiring a lawyer is a scary process, hiring Legal Solutions Law Group PC was a great fit for me. Catherine Becker Good Esq. and Amy Saunders Esq. gave me the assurances I needed, there professionalism, competence and kindness was a relief. Thank-You Catherine and Amy for all you've done"
"Amy is excelllent. She is smart and knows her stuff. I highly recommend her!"
"Amy and Catherine, as well as their support staff are compassionate and highly capable. I am grateful I found them and they helped me navigate - and finalize - a very tricky divorce. Thank you so much!"
"Amy is such an amazing attorney. She was always there for me, night and day and carried me through one of the most difficult journeys of my life. I couldn't imagine a better lawyer, and after all of it was over, I consider her my friend and someone I will always appreciate."
Legal Solutions Law Group PC is rated 5.00 based on 20 reviews