Leia Reviews

of reviewers recommend Leia

Tell us how Leia made you happy
Went to York today a had visited Leia and the Absolute lovely Cynthia measured and fitted me with my new black bra . Love the bra and what a brilliant service I had and so glad the shop is not closing down . I have brought lots of bras over the years their. Very helpful finding the right size .
I just visited the york store and Cynthia attended to me, and listened to my concerns, she went away and came back with a different size bra, which she felt wasn’t quite right, but the next one was close to perfect.it was a completely change in size but felt perfect. I had visited another lingerie place just before but didn’t receive the excellent service I did at leia, so thank you Cynthia, I will definitely be back.
Being pregnant through the lockdown period meant i desperately needed a new bra but wasn't sure of the size. Once restrictions were lifted went into Leia York and was helped by Cynthia. Cynthia followed all the social distancing recommendations and made me feel very safe. I bought two bras and with Cynthia's advice feel confident I'll be able to wear them for the duration of my pregnancy and also afterwards.
Following recent visits to the York, I would definitely recommend this Leia shop. The team lead by Cynthia were very friendly, knowledgeable, patient and helpful staff with nothing being too much trouble and making sure the bras were a perfect and comfortable fit. Prices were good and the in storereturns, exchanges and refunds policy was no problem at all.
Leia have a good choice of high quality lingerie at very competitive prices. I have had two orders recently and both were fulfilled quickly. I wanted to exchange something and this was fast and trouble free.
Quick delivery, lingerie exactly ad specified and a great fit.
Leia is rated 5.00 based on 6 reviews