Lenssaver.co.uk Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Lenssaver.co.uk

Tell us how Lenssaver.co.uk made you happy

"They ignore your messages on chat and in emails. They don't respond to complaints. They sent my parcel to Thailand LATE. I paid £25 to have 1-3 days delivery and it took 6. They also wrote my address in the wrong order so it wasn't delivered. They put my English number on the delivery instead of my Thai number even though they had my Thai number to give them. Absolute useless staff working there. Order if you live in the UK but otherwise, don't bother. They don't care. They won't reply. Sloppy and unprofessional company."
Are you Lenssaver.co.uk? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
Lenssaver.co.uk is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access