LetMeRepair Spain S.L. Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend LetMeRepair Spain S.L.

How would you rate LetMeRepair Spain S.L. ?

"I have a robotic hoover, purchased because I have a chronic back condition and I am not supposed to lift or hoover very often. It went wrong so having checked online for the recommended repair company, I sent it to Let Me Repair. I must add the machine was just out of warranty. Let Me Repair had the machine for 3 months - when I phoned them they gave me all sorts of fobbed off replies about waiting for parts. In the end my machine only needed a clean and an upgrade and was then returned (works well), but 3 months in a workshop!!!! Of course I still had to pay for this!!!! The reason Let Me Repair said for taking so long was because my machine was out of warranty and so went to the bottom of the heap!"
LetMeRepair Spain S.L. is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews