High Quality Tiling servises in Surrey by LF Deco Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend High Quality Tiling servises in Surrey by LF Deco

How would you rate High Quality Tiling servises in Surrey by LF Deco ?

(optional)

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
ANTONIO

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about High Quality Tiling servises in Surrey by LF Deco in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
ANTONIO CASALE
"very dishonest peoples ,the are from LATVIA, be very carefully , the are tilers and there job is very poor , and if something goes wrong they will just run away!!! they have just finished my house , the installed an under heating system , but the forget to install the insulation , so the system is not working!!! incredible ! now to do all over again is cost me £17000 .... we are now dealing with court ......"
High Quality Tiling servises in Surrey by LF Deco is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews