LifeLaunchr Reviews

of reviewers recommend LifeLaunchr
Read LifeLaunchr Reviews

About LifeLaunchr:

LifeLaunchr, winner of the 2018 EdTech Digest Cool Tools Award for College Prep, provides expert, personalized college admissions coaching to help parents and students find their best-fit college or career and get in. The company offers college admissions coaching for students starting as early as freshman year, and for students who are in the junior/senior year admissions process, LifeLaunchr helps with all aspects of the application process: essays, college selection, application assistance, financial aid, and scholarships.

855-236-6363

info@lifelaunchr.com

Tell us how LifeLaunchr made you happy
Thank you for the update! Sounds like a great plan
Sy is amazing! Knows he students and pivots to achieve the best results. Very grateful.
I was unsure about whether or not to use a college coach, but I'm glad that I did -- and I'm especially glad that I chose LifeLaunchr. After researching the various options, LifeLaunchr was reasonably priced, and Swami was an excellent resource for my daughter and I. He made the process clear and easy to understand and broke everything down into a series of weekly tasks, so that the workload was never overwhelming. With his help, I'm proud to say that my daughter received a full-ride scholarship to her top choice college!
LifeLaunchr has been a great way to keep my life on track and make sure I'm doing everything I can to be successful in the future.
Working with LifeLaunchr was definitely one of the best decisions I made. For the amount of work that was put in on both ends, the price of the advising was very reasonable. I would definitely recommend LifeLaunchr in the future.
this status report was very helpful for me to understand what was discussed during the session. - Pete
I am feeling very secure and confident about having our guidance from LifeLaunchr during this critical time which has a lot of bearing on our teen's future. Love the weekly report we get with specific updates on next steps and focus for the next week.
Excellent summary. Thanks so much!
Thank you for the summary!!
Great summary of info. thank you.
Excellent service. I am so happy we decided to go with this program. I truly believe we will end up with a great return on the investment we spent. The stress alone that it is saving in our household is amazing. Very grateful to have found this company. Swami is an incredible help! I would highly recommend him.
I had a great experience working with my instructor! As someone who is a procrastinator and generally unorganized, they helped me show my full potential in the admissions process in college, helped me find what I’m looking for, and generally made the process a lot smoother.
Lifelaunchr has provided me with excellent advice and review allowing me to skillfully navigate the university admissions process and prepare a convincing application!
Swami is a brilliant mind who gets to know his student before he sketches out the college search path.
Always available whenever needed, you feel like yours is the only kid he is working on. Has a unique ability to bring out the best in the kid thru the process of consultation. Knows the nuances of the entire process and works to perfect each essay individually as if it the only one he is working on - regardless of whether it is for the main application, supplemental essays, scholarship application, or honor college application.
For my daughter, he helped close over 30 essays. Never during any moment thru the arduous process of 9 long months, did I ever feel that this was not under control. I felt that we were ways ahead of the curve. My daughter ended up getting admission to her top-choice schools.
Swami is a natural and must be the top choice for anyone considering college counseling.
LifeLaunchr really helped me with the entire process of my college search and applications, I wouldn’t have been as successful without their help. I'm really grateful to be attending an excellent nursing school next year!
The program helps you stay on track with everything that goes into the college application process, from revising essays to comparing schools gotten into.
I am a first generation student going to college. So, I was overwhelmed by the college process of getting supplemental essays, personal essays, and financial aids like FAFSA or CSS on time. But, LifeLauncher helped me to get a clear picture of the college process and I can now, imagine myself fit perfectly in the community that I chose. I would definitely recommend LifeLauncher to anyone that is like me and needs the support. Getting LifeLauncher was a good decision and an eye-opening process for me.
After only meeting with a representative of LifeLaunchr for one session, I feel more at ease with the college process!
As a student that just moved back from India, I had many concerns and questions about my college process. I thank Swami and his team so much for making the process so much easier for me and helping me get into my dream school: University of Central Florida.
LifeLauncher has helped me an incredible amount through this college process! Venkates Swaminathan helped me make this whole process less daunting and manageable! He was incredibly respectful and awesome and I have already sent a couple of my friends his way! I will definitely send more people his way if the opportunity arises and I will be forever grateful for his help!
LifeLaunchr is rated 4.96 based on 45 reviews