LifeLaunchr Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend LifeLaunchr

About LifeLaunchr: LifeLaunchr, winner of the 2018 EdTech Digest Cool Tools Award for College Prep, provides expert, personalized college admissions coaching to help parents and students find their best-fit college or career and get in. The company offers college admissions coaching for students starting as early as freshman year, and for students who are in the junior/senior year admissions process, LifeLaunchr helps with all aspects of the application process: essays, college selection, application assistance, financial aid, and scholarships.

855-236-6363

info@lifelaunchr.com

Tell us how LifeLaunchr made you happy

"LifeLaunchr really helped not only in terms of picking a college and choosing the right one but in the college application process, because it's such a lengthy and confusing process."
"I would highly recommend working with Lifelaunchr as their expertise in everything related to college admissions cannot be mentioned enough. Their flexibility with my requirements, and moreover, their expert guidance with ways on improving my weaknesses as well as writing my statement of purpose was very helpful. The team is very knowledgable and always guiding individuals towards achieving their goals. LifeLaunchr is the best coaching platform for college planning."
"Lifelaunchr is a great website for students and parents. Mr.Swankinathan is extremely helpful and patient on the college application. Choose him if you could !"
"Lifelaunchr was a godsend for my son. It helped him identify what was most important to him in the college experience, kept him organized and on track at every step of the college application process, and supported him in ultimately making tough decisions between schools. He (and I) feel the school that he is going to attend is perfect for him. Best of all, Lifelaunchr allowed me to step back and let my son go through this process without my interference, which was a saving grace in our relationship. Lifelaunchr gave me peace of mind and confidence that all would work out for my son, and it did!"
"Jane made a significant difference in my son's essays, and he was accepted at all his top schools! She paced his work so he avoided a last-minute rush to write his essays. She pulled out the best stories to support his case. And she ensured he was writing with his own voice and his own words, so it did not look like the coach did the writing. Jane also tailored the packages to his particular needs, so we were getting all the right services at the right time. Overall a tremendous success!"
"My daughter has had amazing results working with LifeLaunchr. She was able to cast her net wide in her college search, and was accepted to ten colleges! Having weekly tutoring for high school coursework and coaching through the SAT and college application process was 100% necessary and invaluable for her. Swami was careful to meet her where she needed the support, but he also remained flexible as she discovered her true calling and direction. For this reason we have asked that Swami continue to tutor her via Skype in her Freshman year of college. I highly recommend LifeLaunchr!"
"LifeLauncher played a major role for college planning process for our son. LifeLauncher was prompt, punctual, and easy to communicate about every topic related to college planning process. Being a busy mom I relied highly on LifeLauncher. It made the process much easier. I highly recommend LifeLauncher."
"As the mother of a recently graduated high schooler headed off to college, I cannot recommend the LifeLaunchr website and app highly enough. It is a service that every kid and parent researching colleges needs in their arsenal. The whole process of applying to colleges with its gazillion decision points and choices, and myriad confusing aspects can be daunting. We signed up for LifeLaunchr early on and much of the process flowed smoothly from there. What I really liked about the service is not just the app, which lets you wade through the daunting college list based on your very specific criteria but also the broad set of services you can access through the site including coaches, counselors and test preparation to name a few. A great many webinars, articles and other content are available with solid advice on just about any topic you need help with. If you are starting to think about college I would suggest you sign up with LifeLaunchr ASAP!"
"LifeLaunchr team has built a wonderful rapport with my son who is an incoming senior. He has had a positive learning experience and has gained the confidence he needs to tackle his senior in terms of academics and college prep. Thank you LifeLaunchr."
LifeLaunchr is rated 5.00 based on 9 reviews