Lighting Majestic Reviews

sales@lightingmajestic.com

Categories:
Home & Garden
Home Furnishing

Are you a business owner Click here to learn about Reviews.io business solutions.

How would you rate Lighting Majestic?

Topper
Unverified Reviewer

Buyer beware! Avoid this company like the plague!! So first off its worth me mentioning that I placed an order for almost £1000 with this company. The order contained a crystal hall light for £900 and some bulbs for £50. When my package arrived I realised that the bulbs were the wrong type. So I went to the return section on the website which instructed me to email their sales email address. I did this and a week later had no reply. So I tried calling. I waited in queue for 20 mins so gave up and tried again a few hours later. The same thing happened. So I wrote another email asking for the them to provide me with the address so that I could return the bulbs for a refund. NOTHING. No acknowledgement nothing. I wrote to them again warning that I would have to contact my bank to request a chargeback. Still nothing. Appalling customer service and such a waste of my time. Avoid this company at all costs.
Amini
Verified Buyer

Helpful staff, great customer service and perfect timing with the deluvery of a beautiful chandelier. Thanks
Wood
Verified Buyer

We got a lot of help and individual attention choosing an LED light for our bathroom
Mr Walker
Verified Buyer

Great showroom and excellent service. Some of the fittings were out of stock but were ordered and delivered within a few days. Thank You.
Melia
Verified Buyer

Very happy with the help and advice that we received in the shop.
The order came well wrapped and before the expected day.
Most impressed with the way we could track the delivery van. We knew within minutes when our order was about to arrive.
Verified Buyer

Helpful and delivered when said.
(Birmingham Showroom) - Posted 7 months ago
Linda Bailey
Verified Reviewer

I purchased a glass and chrome 5 arm IP rated chandelier for my bathroom which looked lovely in the showroom. It was delivered to my home within 2 days as promised, and was packed remarkably well . The electrician had no problems fitting it , and I took delight in dressing it with the many beautiful cut glass droplets. Surprisingly, they were already assembled in pattern formation, so just needed to be hooked on .The result is stunning ! I'm so proud of it. I have bought from Majestic previously, and will return as I can always be sure of excellent honest service. Thankyou.
Linda Bailey
Vanessa Gilmartin

Excellent customer service! Really impressed. Good quality light. Thank you
Wendy George
Verified Reviewer

Delighted with my lights. Delivery was prompt. Would recommend the product and the company.
Ning
Verified Reviewer

Good quality and good price. The crystal lightings I have bought are actually much prettier than the ones shown in the picture. Definitely will recommend to all my friends. Plus all the customer service people are super nice too!
Mr R Peters

Easy ordering, quick delivery, Thanks
Karen THOMSON
Verified Buyer

My product was delivered even quicker than I expected. Very good quality and price. I would definitely use Lighting Majestic again.
C Turner
Verified Reviewer

Fitting arrived in good time and well packaged. I managed to break one of the lamp shades to which they kindly sent out a replacement. Cannot recommend company enough and will use again.
Elisa Nardone
Verified Buyer

Lights look Great! good quality and good value for money!
Mrs Carse
Verified Buyer

Very efficient service. Lamp was very well packed, was easy to hang and looks perfect hanging in our porch. It is much admired by friends. A couple of them are considering ordering one for themselves.
Khoi Nguyen
Verified Buyer

Excellent product. The light looks more expensive than it is. The product was packaged very well and delivery was prompt. Would purchase from this company again and would definitely recommend.

Thanks
Jane Thompson-Burt
Verified Buyer

Staff were helpful, dealt with our initial order efficiently and with a subsequent query.
Mr Aitken
Verified Buyer

Very good product. Even though it didn't arrived when expected, it was followed up promptly. Many thanks.
Rosalind Elliott
Verified Buyer

Really helpful lady in customer service who was able to answer my questions. Prompt despatch of the goods. Very satisfactory purchase!
Brenda Howard
Verified Buyer

This was my third order from Lighting Majestic. Delivery was very speedy with very good advance notice on delivery time. Also, the package was not just thrown at the door and left which happens with some couriers. Most impressively, they handled my query on a faulty item impressively, arranging immediately for a replacement. Would happily recommend this company to other buyers.
Lighting Majestic is rated 4.75 based on 124 reviews