Lighting Majestic Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Lighting Majestic

Tell us how Lighting Majestic made you happy

"Luis was extremely helpful when going through the array of lights available, as I was looking for lights for the living room and conservatory. An amazing amount of choice and fabulous prices. Would definitely recommend heading down as they also have great designs in bathroom and kitchen with helpful and knowledgeable staff without the hard sell. I've been inspired to do a make over :)"
"State on their website that they deliver to the Channel Islands so ordered and paid for 2 square lampshades. After a number of weeks when the shades hadn't arrived rang the company and was told that they didn't deliver to the islands and when I pointed out that it still stated on their website that they did I was told that on this occasion they would send the shades. Still nothing arrived so rang again and spoke to a staff member who was extremely rude and told me that they had refunded my money and I should check my credit card account. As I hadn't received my account at the point it was impossible to do so and it still said on their website (and still does) that they deliver to the Channel Islands I was told the reason they hadn't altered their site was that it was put together in India!! Would not recommend this company to anyone ordering on line - appalling service."
"Buyers beware!!! ##ShockingCustomerService Supposed to get the order delivered in 5 working days but didn't even get it for 4 weeks. Impossible to get through and they don’t even respond to emails either. After number of phone calls and chasing for weeks finally got my order delivered. ##Refund is next to impossible As we didn't want those lights anymore (because order was delayed by weeks so I bought another lights from high street) so requested a refund and as suggested by store manager sent the lights back through DPD. After couple of days store manager confirmed that they have received the lights and refund will be processed in couple of days but it’s been 3 weeks now and I am still waiting. Now they have stopped picking up my phones (They save your phone number and probably have caller ID installed). Tried from the different phone and managed to get hold of them but the staff was really rude, unprofessional and straightforwardly denied to pay back the money. Now going legal and disputing the payment through bank. These people are CON so beware!!!"
"Buyer beware! Avoid this company like the plague!! So first off its worth me mentioning that I placed an order for almost £1000 with this company. The order contained a crystal hall light for £900 and some bulbs for £50. When my package arrived I realised that the bulbs were the wrong type. So I went to the return section on the website which instructed me to email their sales email address. I did this and a week later had no reply. So I tried calling. I waited in queue for 20 mins so gave up and tried again a few hours later. The same thing happened. So I wrote another email asking for the them to provide me with the address so that I could return the bulbs for a refund. NOTHING. No acknowledgement nothing. I wrote to them again warning that I would have to contact my bank to request a chargeback. Still nothing. Appalling customer service and such a waste of my time. Avoid this company at all costs."
"Helpful staff, great customer service and perfect timing with the deluvery of a beautiful chandelier. Thanks"
"We got a lot of help and individual attention choosing an LED light for our bathroom"
"Great showroom and excellent service. Some of the fittings were out of stock but were ordered and delivered within a few days. Thank You."
"Very happy with the help and advice that we received in the shop. The order came well wrapped and before the expected day. Most impressed with the way we could track the delivery van. We knew within minutes when our order was about to arrive."
"Helpful and delivered when said."
(Birmingham Showroom) - Posted 2 years ago
"I purchased a glass and chrome 5 arm IP rated chandelier for my bathroom which looked lovely in the showroom. It was delivered to my home within 2 days as promised, and was packed remarkably well . The electrician had no problems fitting it , and I took delight in dressing it with the many beautiful cut glass droplets. Surprisingly, they were already assembled in pattern formation, so just needed to be hooked on .The result is stunning ! I'm so proud of it. I have bought from Majestic previously, and will return as I can always be sure of excellent honest service. Thankyou. Linda Bailey"
"Excellent customer service! Really impressed. Good quality light. Thank you"
"Delighted with my lights. Delivery was prompt. Would recommend the product and the company."
"Good quality and good price. The crystal lightings I have bought are actually much prettier than the ones shown in the picture. Definitely will recommend to all my friends. Plus all the customer service people are super nice too!"
"Easy ordering, quick delivery, Thanks"
"My product was delivered even quicker than I expected. Very good quality and price. I would definitely use Lighting Majestic again."
"Fitting arrived in good time and well packaged. I managed to break one of the lamp shades to which they kindly sent out a replacement. Cannot recommend company enough and will use again."
"Lights look Great! good quality and good value for money!"
"Very efficient service. Lamp was very well packed, was easy to hang and looks perfect hanging in our porch. It is much admired by friends. A couple of them are considering ordering one for themselves."
"Excellent product. The light looks more expensive than it is. The product was packaged very well and delivery was prompt. Would purchase from this company again and would definitely recommend. Thanks"
"Staff were helpful, dealt with our initial order efficiently and with a subsequent query."
Lighting Majestic is rated 4.69 based on 127 reviews