Andrews Light Up Reviews

online@lightup.com.au

34 Goggs Road
Jindalee, ,

Tell us how Andrews Light Up made you happy
I was discriminated against by an employee at the Andew's Light Up Jindalee store. I am medically exempt from wearing a mask and a female employee approached me telling me to wear a mask. I politely replied that I had an exemption. She insisted that she needed to see proof (legally, she is not allowed to ask for proof and this is clearly stated in the QLD Gov website) otherwise she would not serve me in the store. I told her that legally I do not need to provide this to her as it's confidential medical information. She told me it is store policy that they won't serve anyone who doesn't wear a mask. I replied that she would be medically discriminating against me by not serving me. She insisted it was store policy and I chose to leave and will never return again due unlawful discrimination by Andrews Light Up. https://www.qld.gov.au/health/conditions/health-alerts/coronavirus-covid-19/protect-yourself-others/face-masks#:~:text=There%20are%20also%20some%20exceptions,eating%2C%20drinking%20or%20taking%20medicine
The girls at Aspley store are always very professional and polite and have worked there many years. They really know their lighting products and go out of their way to help if required but leave you in peace to look as much as you like. Consequently I have purchased most of my lighting and decorating needs from Andrews Aspley and will continue to do so. So much more and better than any other light retailer.
I found Andrews Light Up online, and purchased a lamp shade. The price was cheaper than anywhere else. I ordered on a Saturday night and received my package by noon on Wednesday, in another state! I would highly recommend Andrews Light Up, their customer service is exceptional, which is hard to find these days. Thank you.
What a great find the Maroochydore shop was! After getting appalling service from a shop touted to be a beacon in the lighting world, I stumbled on Andrew’s Light Up online and drove straight to their Maroochydore showroom. They had a huge range of lampshades on the shelf to choose from and I got the shade and bulb at sale price! Fabulous, friendly service and advice, and a great selection of products!
Love the staff at Wises Road Maroochydore. Donna especially goes above and beyond which is genuinely appreciated. Will be back!!
Just a quick update on my previous post. Andrews reviewed my earlier post and have refunded the full promised amount for the damaged lampshade. I will now give them 10/10 for customer and after sale service and can reassure future customers that they are in safe hands with this company when shopping online.
I have been looking for lamps for a while and have not been satisfied but today we went to Andrews Aspley and received excellent assistance and we are very happy with the quality, products, service and prices.
What service ! Ordered my lamp shade online Tuesday night. It is Friday morning and it has arrived already - picked, packed, shipped, delivered Brisbane to Sydney. FANTASTIC.
Experience at Maroochydore store has been excellent on all of my visits, however I find it hard to find things on your web site.
Great product! Super fast delivery and excellent communication from Andrews Light up
We have been customers of Andrews lightup for many years in buying fans, lights and globes. We have always been impressed with the range of items available and have never been disappointed. Highly recommended
I have been a customer of Andrews Light Up for many years. Whilst preparing for house renovations the electrician recommended another lighting company at Brendale. I considered this option but returned to the Carseldine shop. A new staff member assisted with my selections but unfortunately did not process the order correctly. The impact of this issue could have meant a delay in the renovation timeline. But thanks to the staff at the store, especially Sharon my lights and bits and bobs arrived in time. I have found Sharon very personable with a thorough knowledge of lighting products and ability to offer other suggestions for lighting options 'outside the square'. Just one 'but' ... in all of the previous weeks dashing in and out of a variety of stores, making purchases for the house renovations Andrews is the only store where there is no sanitiser provided for customers.
Very friendly and helpful. Very happy with our purchase
Great service, great prices, prompt delivery and very reputable. Been buying with these legends for the last 30 odd years. Great aussie business!
Lack of service, products are very cheap as far as quality is concerned.
Initially from the girls on the phone to questions answered to payment and prompt delivery.....excellent service thank you!!!!!!!
Great product selection and fast delivery.
Andrews Light Up is rated 4.53 based on 17 reviews