Andrews Light Up Reviews

online@lightup.com.au

34 Goggs Road
Jindalee, ,

Tell us how Andrews Light Up made you happy
Love the staff at Wises Road Maroochydore. Donna especially goes above and beyond which is genuinely appreciated. Will be back!!
Just a quick update on my previous post. Andrews reviewed my earlier post and have refunded the full promised amount for the damaged lampshade. I will now give them 10/10 for customer and after sale service and can reassure future customers that they are in safe hands with this company when shopping online.
I have been looking for lamps for a while and have not been satisfied but today we went to Andrews Aspley and received excellent assistance and we are very happy with the quality, products, service and prices.
After a lampshade arrived damaged beyond repair, the customer service department were initially very responsive and offered me a full refund for the shade and the full amount of the shipping costs of my full order which also included 2 small bedside lamps which were undamaged. I've just gotten notification that they are refunding the lampshade but only a fraction of the promised refund of the shipping costs. It's good to see that they are honering the refund for the shade but a bit disappointing that they haven't followed through on their commitment on the shipping refund. Just a small red flag for any future customers.

Maria
What service !
Ordered my lamp shade online Tuesday night. It is Friday morning and it has arrived already - picked, packed, shipped, delivered Brisbane to Sydney. FANTASTIC.
Experience at Maroochydore store has been excellent on all of my visits, however I find it hard to find things on your web site.
Great product! Super fast delivery and excellent communication from Andrews Light up
We have been customers of Andrews lightup for many years in buying fans, lights and globes. We have always been impressed with the range of items available and have never been disappointed. Highly recommended
I have been a customer of Andrews Light Up for many years. Whilst preparing for house renovations the electrician recommended another lighting company at Brendale. I considered this option but returned to the Carseldine shop.

A new staff member assisted with my selections but unfortunately did not process the order correctly. The impact of this issue could have meant a delay in the renovation timeline.

But thanks to the staff at the store, especially Sharon my lights and bits and bobs arrived in time.

I have found Sharon very personable with a thorough knowledge of lighting products and ability to offer other suggestions for lighting options 'outside the square'.

Just one 'but' ... in all of the previous weeks dashing in and out of a variety of stores, making purchases for the house renovations Andrews is the only store where there is no sanitiser provided for customers.
Very friendly and helpful. Very happy with our purchase
Great service, great prices, prompt delivery and very reputable. Been buying with these legends for the last 30 odd years. Great aussie business!
Lack of service, products are very cheap as far as quality is concerned.
Initially from the girls on the phone to questions answered to payment and prompt delivery.....excellent service thank you!!!!!!!
Great product selection and fast delivery.
Andrews Light Up is rated 4.50 based on 14 reviews