Andrews Light Up Reviews

andrew@lightup.com.au

34 Goggs Road
Jindalee

Tell us how Andrews Light Up made you happy
We have been customers of Andrews lightup for many years in buying fans, lights and globes. We have always been impressed with the range of items available and have never been disappointed. Highly recommended
I have been a customer of Andrews Light Up for many years. Whilst preparing for house renovations the electrician recommended another lighting company at Brendale. I considered this option but returned to the Carseldine shop.

A new staff member assisted with my selections but unfortunately did not process the order correctly. The impact of this issue could have meant a delay in the renovation timeline.

But thanks to the staff at the store, especially Sharon my lights and bits and bobs arrived in time.

I have found Sharon very personable with a thorough knowledge of lighting products and ability to offer other suggestions for lighting options 'outside the square'.

Just one 'but' ... in all of the previous weeks dashing in and out of a variety of stores, making purchases for the house renovations Andrews is the only store where there is no sanitiser provided for customers.
Very friendly and helpful. Very happy with our purchase
Great service, great prices, prompt delivery and very reputable. Been buying with these legends for the last 30 odd years. Great aussie business!
Lack of service, products are very cheap as far as quality is concerned.
Initially from the girls on the phone to questions answered to payment and prompt delivery.....excellent service thank you!!!!!!!
Great product selection and fast delivery.
Andrews Light Up is rated 4.43 based on 7 reviews