Andrews Light Up Reviews

online@lightup.com.au

34 Goggs Road
Jindalee, ,

Tell us how Andrews Light Up made you happy
Just a quick update on my previous post. Andrews reviewed my earlier post and have refunded the full promised amount for the damaged lampshade. I will now give them 10/10 for customer and after sale service and can reassure future customers that they are in safe hands with this company when shopping online.
I have been looking for lamps for a while and have not been satisfied but today we went to Andrews Aspley and received excellent assistance and we are very happy with the quality, products, service and prices.
After a lampshade arrived damaged beyond repair, the customer service department were initially very responsive and offered me a full refund for the shade and the full amount of the shipping costs of my full order which also included 2 small bedside lamps which were undamaged. I've just gotten notification that they are refunding the lampshade but only a fraction of the promised refund of the shipping costs. It's good to see that they are honering the refund for the shade but a bit disappointing that they haven't followed through on their commitment on the shipping refund. Just a small red flag for any future customers.

Maria
My recent delivery from Andrews arrived flattened beyond repair. The lampshade box (and the lampshade inside) arrived looking like a much heavier parcel was placed on top during transit. So it looks like the fault lies with the courier company that Andrews use. I sent an email and photo to Andrews 24 hours ago... as they are the company that I had a contract with... I'll post an update on how they respond.....

Maria
.Bought from Andrew Light up two Luna 44 Ceiling fans with electronic controls for newly renovated unit at a resort in Sunshine Coast
.Requested warranty repair/replacement in March 20 but until 25 Oct 20 the repair/replacement has never happened.
. In July 20 we were asked again the forms related to warranty repair that was sent in March 20 because the customer service lost the forms.
. Evidenced poor customer service that has never tried to solve the problem. Customer service instead to send a professional to discuss the issue with our certified electrician, on 23 Oct 20 the area sent a letter to us saying that they could send someone to our unit but threatened to charge us for the visit.
Problem still exist and the customer is paying for the poor customer service of Andrews Light Up
What service !
Ordered my lamp shade online Tuesday night. It is Friday morning and it has arrived already - picked, packed, shipped, delivered Brisbane to Sydney. FANTASTIC.
Experience at Maroochydore store has been excellent on all of my visits, however I find it hard to find things on your web site.
Great product! Super fast delivery and excellent communication from Andrews Light up
We have been customers of Andrews lightup for many years in buying fans, lights and globes. We have always been impressed with the range of items available and have never been disappointed. Highly recommended
I have been a customer of Andrews Light Up for many years. Whilst preparing for house renovations the electrician recommended another lighting company at Brendale. I considered this option but returned to the Carseldine shop.

A new staff member assisted with my selections but unfortunately did not process the order correctly. The impact of this issue could have meant a delay in the renovation timeline.

But thanks to the staff at the store, especially Sharon my lights and bits and bobs arrived in time.

I have found Sharon very personable with a thorough knowledge of lighting products and ability to offer other suggestions for lighting options 'outside the square'.

Just one 'but' ... in all of the previous weeks dashing in and out of a variety of stores, making purchases for the house renovations Andrews is the only store where there is no sanitiser provided for customers.
Very friendly and helpful. Very happy with our purchase
Great service, great prices, prompt delivery and very reputable. Been buying with these legends for the last 30 odd years. Great aussie business!
Lack of service, products are very cheap as far as quality is concerned.
Initially from the girls on the phone to questions answered to payment and prompt delivery.....excellent service thank you!!!!!!!
Great product selection and fast delivery.
Andrews Light Up is rated 4.00 based on 15 reviews