linenspa Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend linenspa

How would you rate linenspa ?

"I bought 2 twin size mattresses for bunk beds (top bunk and trundle) from Linenspa, I have to say that I was shocked at how comfortable these inexpensive mattresses are. I also purchased a $600 full size memory foam mattress from a major reputable company with an amazing return policy for the middle bunk because I do sleep with my kids and I have spinal issues. This $600 mattress is not as comfortable as the Linenspa ones... I am certain I will be returning my fairly expensive mattress (since it has a great return policy) to buy another one from Linenspa. It is firm but very plushy so it doesn't hurt my shoulders or hips as much as a standard firm mattress. It also has springs so my kids have been jumping on it daily for about 4 months and it hasn't had any issues. Overall.... best bang for your buck and you will have a good night sleep1"
linenspa is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews