Lingoci Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lingoci
Email, Live Chat
Read Lingoci Reviews

About Lingoci:

Lingoci is an online platform that connects language learners with experienced, native tutors. Our mission is to help people achieve their learning goals through 1-on-1 lessons that are fun, effective, personalised and convenient.

Tell us how Lingoci made you happy
As a strugglig french alevek student oredicted an A and getting an E at AS, lingoci has boosted not only my confidence but also my language skills! Gaëlle is th best french tutor and is super patient and understanding if you don't get something!
Excellent way to learn a new language, started as a complete beginner and became conversational in a matter of months. I take my lessons at my office in the morning before I begin working, which is so much easier than having to go to a language school, and I can plan the lessons around my business trips. The tutors I've had so far, Valentina and Marcello, are really excellent. Whatever your needs, the benefits of a private lesson means you can decide if you want simple conversation or hardcore grammar. And it is so affordable. I can only give my highest recommendations!
Natasha est un excellent tuteur et travaille avec n'importe quel niveau de maîtrise que vous possédez. Elle offre beaucoup d'encouragement et d'apprentissage avec elle est motivante et amusante. J'adore apprendre le français malgré le fait qu'il me faut des années pour parler avec aisance! Lentement mais sûrement. Natasha is an excellent tutor and works with the level of fluency you possess. She offers a lot of encouragement and learning with her is motivational and fun. I love learning French despite at times feeling it will take me years to speak with any degree of fluency! Slowly but surely :0)
I think it is a bit stupid that there is a deadline to use the lessons, I had 7 lessons unused :(
Hi Alejandra, we allow 12 months from the date of purchase and we make this very clear on the site so that students know. 12 months is quite a long time and unfortunately there has to be some kind of deadline for practical reasons. For example, we can't allow a student to purchase credits then use them four years later when the tutor's rates have increased.
Flexible scheduling, some tutors better than others
easy to schedule and change schedule, good tutor
I was able to arrange lessons to suit my timetable. I found it took about three lessons before I was comfortable with Skype, but after that I could relax into the lessons. Valentina was a friendly and helpful tutor.
Quick, efficient. Exellent teachers and a very high standard.
Ich bin sehr zufrieden mit Lingocci und vor allem mit der Tutorin und würde die Art des Lernens weiter empfehlen.
Made me more comfortable with german
I am learning French out if pure interest to earn a new language iam happy that I chose lingocci
I like Federico. We connected very well and I learn what I need to learn with enjoyment! He is awesome!
Excellent teaching
Having easy access to friendly teacher who are able to devote one on one time to develop your learning
It helped facilitate my Swedish lessons remotely in Dubai (where I was working) very conveniently.
Your service,customer care is excellent. Our tutor was professional and very nice,we couldn't keep our lessons going due to our personal situation yet we would highly recommend your service!! Wonderful!!!
Thanks a lot, Mandi! Marcello would love to see you again soon!
Alejandro is a great tutor with a lot of diferent material and a great approach! My classes exceeded my expectation about online learning! I always recomend Lingoci to my friends.
I have worked with two Lingoci Swedish teachers over a period of several months. This is a cost-effective way of getting speaking and listening practice and I have noticed a major improvement in my ability to express myself in the language. Both teachers are kind and friendly and I look forward to and enjoy speaking with them.
Excellent tutor. Learning was fun but serious
Grazie Damian. It was a pleasure for Marzia to teach you Italian. Come back soon!
Lingoci has allowed me to learn a new language from a native speaker without having to get out of my seat with the most convenient and efficient set-up.
Lingoci is rated 4.79 based on 345 reviews