Lingoci Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lingoci
Email, Live Chat
Read Lingoci Reviews

About Lingoci:

Lingoci is an online platform that connects language learners with experienced, native tutors. Our mission is to help people achieve their learning goals through 1-on-1 lessons that are fun, effective, personalised and convenient.

Tell us how Lingoci made you happy
I have greatly improved my french thanks to the great ability of the tutors.
Love my instructor!
I take Italian lessons with Federico and am learning a lot. I never had an easy time learning languages but Federico is very patient and my Italian has gotten much better.
Makes learning a new language fun
In a fast-paced world, it’s great to be able to book online classes in such an easy manner.
Natasha has been a very good teacher.
Very professional and great tutors.
If I want to book classes more than one class,I have to login for many times.I hope Lingoci can improve it.
My French teacher, Natasha is incredibly patient, encouraging and friendly. I started out as a complete beginner but I’m able to read paragraphs on my own after just 2 months!
I have worked with Tabea for the past 8 months and I can't recommend her teaching enough. She has been very considerate, encouraging and motivating in her approach and adapts the lesson to what I need.
I have a brilliant Swedish teacher Frank. Very patient and explains everything throughly. Like the reminders by msg . Excellent
Isabelle is a fantastic teacher. Besides being very proficient at teaching French, she is funny and personable. I look forward to my lessons with her. I will resume once my traveling is finished.
Flexible schedule
Instructor teaching in target language
My tutor Aurora makes learning fun.
I was was always a bit nervous starting a lesson but now I look forward to them.
The tutor tried to progress me too quickly and really put me off the service. I switched to a more user friendly system and approach.
Excellent tutors,, easy booking and great reminder system.
One of the most significant ways to improve in a language is just speaking and this is exactly what is done here.
I am learning Swedish with Viktoria and am very happy of my improvements! She is patient and adapts the material and speed to my level.

I was hesitant at first to have lessons through Skype and not in person, but it's really great! No connection problems and great flexibility!

I highly recommend Lingoci to learn a new language!
As a strugglig french alevek student oredicted an A and getting an E at AS, lingoci has boosted not only my confidence but also my language skills! Gaëlle is th best french tutor and is super patient and understanding if you don't get something!
Excellent way to learn a new language, started as a complete beginner and became conversational in a matter of months. I take my lessons at my office in the morning before I begin working, which is so much easier than having to go to a language school, and I can plan the lessons around my business trips. The tutors I've had so far, Valentina and Marcello, are really excellent. Whatever your needs, the benefits of a private lesson means you can decide if you want simple conversation or hardcore grammar. And it is so affordable. I can only give my highest recommendations!
Lingoci is rated 4.80 based on 363 reviews