Lingoci Reviews

Live Chat, Email
2 - 3 Hours
Read Lingoci Reviews

About Lingoci:

Lingoci is an online platform that connects language learners with experienced, native tutors. Our mission is to help people achieve their learning goals through 1-on-1 lessons that are fun, effective, personalised and convenient.

Tell us how Lingoci made you happy
I think it is a bit stupid that there is a deadline to use the lessons, I had 7 lessons unused :(
Hi Alejandra, we allow 12 months from the date of purchase and we make this very clear on the site so that students know. 12 months is quite a long time and unfortunately there has to be some kind of deadline for practical reasons. For example, we can't allow a student to purchase credits then use them four years later when the tutor's rates have increased.
Flexible scheduling, some tutors better than others
easy to schedule and change schedule, good tutor
I was able to arrange lessons to suit my timetable. I found it took about three lessons before I was comfortable with Skype, but after that I could relax into the lessons. Valentina was a friendly and helpful tutor.
Quick, efficient. Exellent teachers and a very high standard.
Ich bin sehr zufrieden mit Lingocci und vor allem mit der Tutorin und würde die Art des Lernens weiter empfehlen.
Made me more comfortable with german
I am learning French out if pure interest to earn a new language iam happy that I chose lingocci
I like Federico. We connected very well and I learn what I need to learn with enjoyment! He is awesome!
Excellent teaching
Having easy access to friendly teacher who are able to devote one on one time to develop your learning
It helped facilitate my Swedish lessons remotely in Dubai (where I was working) very conveniently.
Your service,customer care is excellent. Our tutor was professional and very nice,we couldn't keep our lessons going due to our personal situation yet we would highly recommend your service!! Wonderful!!!
Thanks a lot, Mandi! Marcello would love to see you again soon!
Alejandro is a great tutor with a lot of diferent material and a great approach! My classes exceeded my expectation about online learning! I always recomend Lingoci to my friends.
I have worked with two Lingoci Swedish teachers over a period of several months. This is a cost-effective way of getting speaking and listening practice and I have noticed a major improvement in my ability to express myself in the language. Both teachers are kind and friendly and I look forward to and enjoy speaking with them.
Excellent tutor. Learning was fun but serious
Grazie Damian. It was a pleasure for Marzia to teach you Italian. Come back soon!
Lingoci has allowed me to learn a new language from a native speaker without having to get out of my seat with the most convenient and efficient set-up.
Very good choice of tutors at reasonable prices. Introducing more languages would be great.
We have booked the lesson and paid. Fist time unfortunately because of time difference we have missed it. We have arranged it again, Second time there was problem with connection, We couldn't connect first 10 min. When we connected the teacher didn't answer. we send 7-8 messages. I have e-mail her. We haven't received any reply.
Hi Dilara, this review is rather unfair given that you did not turn up for either of your sessions (the free trial and the lesson). Natasha is one of the highest rated tutors on our platform with all 5 star reviews. She also has not received an email. Our system shows you the bookings in your time zone and provides reminders. If a student still doesn't show up, there isn't a lot we can do about it.
Flexibelt sätt att lära sig ett språk. Professionell lärare.
Lingoci is rated 4.82 based on 402 reviews