Lingoci Reviews

Live Chat, Email
2 - 3 Hours
Read Lingoci Reviews

About Lingoci:

Lingoci is an online platform that connects language learners with experienced, native tutors. Our mission is to help people achieve their learning goals through 1-on-1 lessons that are fun, effective, personalised and convenient.

Tell us how Lingoci made you happy
I really enjoy my classes with Alejandro! He is challenging me to study more and really learn the language. He also really tries to adapt the classes to my needs (travelling, subjects that I am interested in and my level of Spanish). I am continuing for more classes and to become more fluent in Spanish! :) Lingoci makes booking and rescheduling really really easy!
Feedback is based on only one 30 minute free lesson and one full paid lesson and so far has been very good in terms of booking and ease of use but also the teacher is very good and clearly experienced.
I have never had such good language lessons. Very relaxed classes while learning a lot! Paul knows an answer to every question and can explain very well. He is able to spontaneously dig into any topic or come up with exercises that meet my needs. I am having fun and am learning much more than in a usual class.
Great way to learn a new language with professionals teachers 👍
Flexible time for learning, easy system to reserve learning sessions, standard program (skype) for communications
Good teacher. Well prepare and Kind. Maybe the lessons are a little to long. 45 min. will do it. But overall I have had good lessons. Thank you
I was struggling to pass the French World Language Praxis in the USA to become a French Teacher. Florent Catrevaux, my tutor, researched and investigated to optimize each lesson to best meet my overall goals. My score went from a 155 to a 160. I passed by 3 points and my speaking score improved significantly! I am truly grateful for his strategic lessons and encouraging words.
Convenient and quality lessons with highly skilled tutors. I really enjoyed my lessons with Jesús and learnt alot.
I was very insecure with my experience in Swedish but could not fit classes in my busy schedule. With Lingoci, I managed to find a tutor that helped me progress, by taking meetings online, at a time of convenience.
very useful for people who travel a lot and have not much time to learn a new language. Very good teachers!
Finding Fernanda to learn Spanish with has made such a difference in my Spanish; my confidence in speaking the language has improved ten-fold. She is patient, friendly and so encouraging. Lessons with her are a highlight of my week.
The scheduling system works perfectly. I like the reminder emails and text communications. Everything has been very professional and comprehensive. My tutor, Fernanda, is doing a great job teaching me at my level and challenging me. The format of the lessons works very well.
The simplicity of learning. All you need is Skype
Lingoci has offered exactly what I needed to refresh and strengthen my French: One on one affordable tutoring with flexible and user friendly scheduling. And above all, I have a wonderful tutor and I'm learning a lot!
Thanks for your feedback! Isabelle is very pleased to be able to help you.
So pleased with Laura. My daughter has gained do much confidence and love for the language . Thanks to lingoci. In touch with best tuition at the comfort of home. Thanks Laura for everything Sangeetha
My tutor Fernanda is great— very helpful and supportive!
Easy and funny way to understand and learn a New language
My Italian teacher (Federico) is excellent. He makes each lesson enjoyable and gives me the confidence to tackle the grammar. Overall it’s been a great experience and my Italian is progressing well.
Isabelle spoke very clearly, we had no problem understanding her and she was able to adjust her class to focus on questions or problems we had. She also has a sense of humour and we established a rapport with her very quickly.
My son enjoyed study French with his tutor Alexandre!
Lingoci is rated 4.82 based on 400 reviews